Advisor / CFP Professional
- RedRock Financial
- Chico, California
- Closing date
- May 18, 2022
- Job Role
- Financial Advisor
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Experience Level
- 5 to 9 years
- CFP® Certification
RedRock Financial is an independent and well-established wealth management firm located in Chico, California. Our passion is educating and empowering our clients to employ optimal financial strategies for their personal and professional success. We offer comprehensive financial planning and investment management for our clients. We are firm believers in offering our clients independent and collaborative advice based on fundamental research while employing the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional principles.
We are blessed with the greatest clients who have been referring their friends, family, and colleagues for years. Currently, we are looking to add some high-quality talent to our team to keep up with demand and plan for the future of the firm. The ideal candidate would be an established advisor looking to make the move to independent and truly owning their own business. Some established clientele is a plus, though our priority is quality over quantity. We are committed to attracting, mentoring, and retaining the cream of the crop talent to service these clients we care so much about. Having the CFP® Professional designation is a big plus and would be a requirement to attain in the near term.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain trusted client relationships through regular client meetings and clear communication.
- Develop, implement, monitor, and manage comprehensive financial plans.
- Provide professional financial advice based on a clear understanding of your fiduciary responsibility to place your clients’ interests ahead of your own.
- Provide sound financial strategies to assist clients in pursuing their goals.
- Integrating seamlessly with RedRock’s ensemble structure, working in a team environment to best serve our clients.
- Being a creative and empathetic problem-solver.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, or Economics.
- Series 7 and 66 (or a combination of the 63 & 65) licensed.
- Client-focused approach with excellent listening and retention skills.
- A passion for education and providing clients with clear solutions and peace of mind.
- Proficient in Redtail and eMoney – preferred.
- CFP® Professional Designation – preferred.
At a minimum, this position will be full-time with a competitive starting salary and full benefits package including Health Insurance, Paid Holidays, 401(k), Profit Sharing and Paid-Time-Off. Through years of mentorship and career advancement, this advisor role may be granted the opportunity for future partnership opportunities in the corporation as well.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert