Many firms say they can manage your wealth. Few can create it. At BIP, we endeavor to do both.
While other firms focus on selling, we’re relentlessly focused on the science of investing. We are a Wealth Creation Engine – propelled by a unique blend of science-based investment methodologies, a focus on technology innovation, and a deep commitment to openness and transparency. The BIP Wealth Creation Engine seeks to deliver smarter, more insightful strategies for the complex needs of our clients, and a more engaging, dynamic and rewarding client experience overall.
Position Summary: Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the BIP Wealth Personal Wealth Advisor is a key member of a growing team in one of the Southeast’s leading wealth management firms. The Personal Wealth Advisor (PWA) ensures delivery of an exceptional client experience to High Net Worth families through timely and value-added responses to client inquiries; by providing clients with comprehensive financial advice, financial planning, and wealth management services; and by expertly curating private market opportunities. The successful candidate will have demonstrated excellence in previous roles as a wealth advisor and financial planner, and will embody the highest standards of integrity, enthusiasm, and organization.
- Provide clients with comprehensive financial advisory and wealth management services
- Evaluate clients’ financial situation and identify investment objectives through a comprehensive and customized financial planning process
- Recommend appropriate solutions and monitor portfolios for changes and adjustments in client needs and objectives
- Provide sophisticated wealth management services to address client needs by assessing clients’ assets, liabilities, cash flow, insurance coverage, tax status and financial objectives and values to establish financial goals and investment strategies
- Curate private market opportunities in line with client objectives and tolerance for risk
- Lead various projects, including leading client meetings, completing portfolio reviews and preparing financial projections
- Develop and execute a plan, with performance metrics, to cultivate and secure High Net Worth clients and serve as their Personal Wealth Advisor
- A working knowledge of portfolio allocation methods and investment management is expected
- Experience in the development of personal financial plans
- Solid investment management skills, including construction and implementation of investment portfolios for High Net Worth investors
- Excellent project management skills; organized and detail oriented
- Ability to respond expeditiously to client needs while managing competing priorities
- Act as a problem solver using strong analytical skills as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work well in a team environment with the willingness to share information, find solutions and develop new skills and knowledge
- Advanced Microsoft Office and Adobe skills including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Bachelor’s degree, the CFP® designation, Series 65 certification, and experience in the financial services industry is required; tax experience is highly desired
- Experience with e-signature platforms, financial planning software, and TD Ameritrade, Fidelity, Schwab, and/or Millennium Trust Company advisor interfaces is highly desirable