Do you have a passion for using your financial planning skills to impact lives? Are you motivated when you can help clients reach their goals? Do you like the challenge of solving the puzzle that can be a client’s complex financial picture? If you answered yes to any of the questions above, we would like to speak with you about being a Wealth Management Advisor in our Fort Worth location.
As a Wealth Management Advisor, you will serve our clients with a range of financial planning services, which require the following responsibilities:
- Build strong, long-term client relationships. You will work with clients to analyze their current financial health, help set short/long-term financial goals, and design a realistic plan of action. Activities include:
- Prepare and deliver a financial planning using e-Money
- Prepare tax projects, prepare and review tax returns
- Coordinate client meetings including materials, agenda and post-meeting action items
- Answer client questions with superior service front of mind, always
- Provide comprehensive financial advice. You will determine what level of financial plan and support is needed for each client and adjust their level of service accordingly.
- Communicate. You must be a superior, proactive communicator who can adjust your message and style to the needs of our clients. You must have strong disciplined skills driving follow-up with clients.
- Brand Ambassador. Enthusiastically advocate the values, ethics, and unique approach our company takes to personal finance and retirement planning.
- Data Management. You must maintain all data in Salesforce and follow designated workflows and compliance procedures.