Potomac Financial Private Client Group, LLC has been proud to serve its clients for more than 20 years. At PFPCG, we practice a customer-focused approach to financial services, helping craft solutions for each client’s unique situation. We take pride in our our team of dedicated professionals. Our Advisor Assistant is a professional who is energetic, friendly, and detail oriented. The ideal candidate is interested in a career as a financial planner or on the operations side of the business. As an Advisor Assistant you will work side-by-side with our senior advisors, who will provide mentorship and training to help you develop the experience required to meet your career goals.
- Minimum of a 4-year college degree
- FINRA Series 7 and 66 securities registrations a plus
- A minimum 2 years of experience in the wealth management industry
- A high level of professionalism with strong interpersonal skills is essential
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Excellent written communication, verbal skills, and outstanding phone etiquette
- A conscientious nature and strong interpersonal skills
- A team player with a collaborative nature
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities with minimal supervision and meet deadlines
- Self-motivation and initiative
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details/accuracy
Process all new business
- All new business must be opened, approved, transferred, processed, and tracked efficiently and effectively to insure quick service to the client and rapid realization of revenue.
Process ongoing service requests
- Manage service issues among CFN, advisors, vendors, and clients
- Manage new client contacts to enhance customer satisfaction and customer retention
- Process all ongoing client account transactions, including beneficiary and address changes, transfer of assets, Required Minimum Distributions, etc.
- Handle all client service transactions in a professional and timely manner. Superb service sets PFPCG apart from competitors and provides the most important factor in client retention, new business, and referrals. It is essential that the client experience is positive and rewarding.
- Coordinate with other business partners (Commonwealth Financial Network, CES Insurance, Mutual Fund Companies, and Insurance Carriers) ensuring that they are responsive and sensitive to our client service expectations.
Support Financial Advisors
- Set advisor client meetings
- Prepare for prospect and new client meetings
- Anticipate advisor needs and handle them proactively
- Make suggestions to systematize and improve office functions.
- Generate reports as needed for client meetings
- Attend client/prospect meetings as required
- Regularly review Commonwealth news items, technology updates, and e-mail communications
Administrative Duties: Sharing of administrative duties including:
- Assist with data entry of client financial information.
- Maintain up-to-date organized client files, including copies of all signed applications and forms, according to Commonwealth’s Compliance requirements.
- Maintain updated client contact records using CRM system.
- Mail opening and processing
- Prepare and send outgoing mail
- Greeting clients and visitors
- Facility presentation and pick up
- Mastery of system software and applications, such as COMMunity Link®, Right Capital planning software, and online trading platform.
Salary and Benefits
The salary range for this position is $50,000-$65,000 commensurate with experience. We offer a full benefits package including health and dental insurance, group disability insurance, paid time off, and a hybrid work schedule.