What you are good at
Building strong, personal relationships with our clients is a key component of our business strategy. Our Client Relationship Manager will pursue this mission through:
- Demonstrating the ability to consistently handle client complaints and providing a resolution that meets the needs/wants of the client, the branch and the company. Deepening ongoing internal and external business partner relationships. Consistently demonstrating initiative, workplace engagement and leadership. Delivering a self-directed, unparalleled value and excellent client service.
- Assisting the Branch Manager and sales/support staff with meeting our clients’ needs. Successfully navigating through extremely sophisticated operational issues. Highly successful with diffusing negative client situations. Providing acting Branch Manager responsibilities in Branch Manager’s absence.
We are looking for people with a passion for helping clients...You will be responsible for:
- Managing, coaching, and developing Branch Client Service Staff. Coordinating and maintaining the branch paperwork and operations flow. Implementing, training and support of new processes that are adopted by the firm. Partnering with internal and external business partners to prepare for a branch audit. Being a product and service subject matter expert.
- Receiving checks, security deposits, check disbursements and new account processing. Actively uncovering additional business development opportunities. Scheduling the clients with a Financial Consultant for further consultation.
We believe that our values have helped us to build both a successful business model and an outstanding work environment. We value collaboration, integrity, service, open communication, and perseverance. If you want to work at a firm that truly values your contributions, consider a career at Charles Schwab.
We place a premium on high performance, quality service and the ability to execute the Schwab strategy. Essential skills include:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work related experience Active and valid FINRA Series 7 required Active and valid FINRA 63 required
- Active and valid Series 9/10 is preferred, or willing to obtain on a condition of employment Notary preferred 3-5 years in a securities/financial services capacity Minimum of 3 years’ experience with customer service Minimum of 2+ years’ experience in a management/supervisory capacity preferred
- Actively uncovering additional business development opportunities Previous experience in a direct client facing role highly preferred Basic understanding of brokerage regulations and rules that govern client accounts