Comprehensive Financial Planners & Investments Advisors
- Strategic Financial Group - a MassMutual firm
- 77380, The Woodlands
- Comms, bonuses, subsidized benefits, profit sharing, 401k. Further discussion during interview.
- Closing date
- Jun 26, 2022
- Job Role
- Financial Planner
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Experience Level
- 5 to 9 years
- CFP® Certification
- Not necessary
You don’t need to do it all by yourself anymore.
Deliver the best possible client experience supported by your very own team.
The increase in client demand for a broader-based range of knowledge and services, combined with credentials and licenses required to market that wide array of products, is a challenge that few professionals can meet on their own. This is why the advisor team business model has been adopted by more and more financial advisors. At our firm, we have an industry leading Advisor Teaming program that supports the formation and development of advisor teams. Whether you’re interested in building a team around you and your business or interested in joining a high caliber team, we are here to help you.
We’re seeking experienced Financial Advisors, who recognize the strength of our products and our brand, welcome our flexible approach, embrace our innovative toolset, and see a strong teaming model as a means to better serve their clients.
If you’re a successful entrepreneur looking to accelerate your practice, we will support you through...........
- A robust teaming platform including coaching, systems, processes, and support at the local level designed to sustain the development of high performance advisor teams
- A unique business markets process that will differentiate you and help you add more value to conversations with business owners
- Concierge-level support including access to subject matter experts, priority sales support, business strategy, marketing and sales assistant support
- A team of seasoned investment and trust specialists to meet your clients’ unique estate planning and wealth management needs
- Strategic alliance programs that can help you grow your practice through relationships with local financial institutions and professional firms
- State-of-the-art technology platforms and tools
- A diversified portfolio of investment, insurance and retirement solutions – all manufactured here, so your input can directly impact the products we develop
- A one-stop shopping hub for insurance solutions when your clients’ needs must be met with products we do not offer
Let’s partner together in support of the values we share with each other:
‐ Expanding your influence: we know your impact transcends families boundaries, businesses, communities and generations
‐ Being heard: because your voice matters, because you matter
‐ Seeing the pathway to success: receive the guidance and support you need to realize your vision for your practice
‐ Transparency: enjoy honesty and clarity as the fundamental ingredients of partnership
‐ Innovation: benefit from dedicated investments into tools and technologies designed to make doing business easier for you
‐ Enjoying flexibility: build your business the way that’s right for you – we respect your experience and expertise
Contact us today to discuss how we support established practices - Susan Tasson 713-402-3832 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Strategic Financial Group is committed to build a strong, mutually beneficial relationship with you. We treat you with respect and value your ideas and contributions. You’re part of an open, entrepreneurial system in which you’re free to help your clients choose products and services that fit their financial needs. And we provide innovative products, tools and support so you can do your job well.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert