About Personal Choice Financial Advisors, LLC:
Personal Choice Financial Advisors is a fee-only financial planning and investment management company on a mission is to create helpful solutions and guidance for people who seek and appreciate it. We’re located in Cincinnati, OH, but serve clients across the country and internationally.
The primary groups that we serve are pre-retirees/retirees as well as young physicians and their families. We provide independent, unbiased financial advice and strive to develop close one-on-one relationships with our clients. Our financial planning is systematic, methodical, and data-driven, and our client interaction is intentionally collaborative and casual. We believe in being direct about service and fees and are committed to radical transparency.
About the Position:
We are looking to bring on a full-time Client Service Associate who has excellent time-management skills, is highly organized, self-motivated, has a growth mindset, and is excited about working with our clients. The ideal candidate is checklist obsessed and highly detail and service-oriented. Initial duties will focus on client communication, initial client onboarding, and data/task management to help ensure clients reach their goals. This position is great for someone who wants to be involved with all aspects of the firm, as we are looking for an individual to grow with us while we continue to scale as a company.
- This is a great opportunity for a detail-oriented and growth-minded professional who loves learning in a collaborative, fun, and flexible environment.
- In this position, you will have the autonomy to excel in accordance with your strengths and skills while affording freedom and flexibility of work-life balance.
- Be an integral part of an already successful team and have the opportunity to bring new ideas to the table.
- As the business grows and you demonstrate aptitude, opportunities will arise to adjust your position and grow within Client Service & Operations.
- Assist with client-facing tasks & communications, such as meeting prep & follow-up.
- Documentation of client data into our financial planning software (RightCapital) and CRM software (Salesforce) with high attention to detail.
- Assist with recurring internal tasks, such as updating internal metrics and data.
- Assist with new client onboarding and ensure a high level of service is provided.
- Maintain a commitment to teamwork and contribute to the success of the company.
- Eventually, as you become intimately familiar with our various workflows, you’ll be given more responsibility to automate, streamline, and otherwise improve them.
- Possibly attend client meetings via Zoom to better understand the systems and services provided
Desired Qualities & Values:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- At least 1-2 years of work experience in a client service, admin, or operations role, preferably in the financial planning and/or investment management industry.
- Bonus points for industry designations/licensing or willingness to obtain
- High level of expertise with virtual work tools such as Slack, Zoom, and G-Suite.
- Bonus points for experience with Salesforce, Envestnet (Tamarac), & RightCapital.
- Must be available during most of a 9-5 Eastern time workday.
- Able to uphold the firm’s purpose, vision, and values with high ethical standards
- Excellent client service and relationship management skills
- Continuously exhibits personal integrity and professional initiative
- Self-structured and self-driven with high attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
- Must be proactive and keep the larger picture in mind. This is a small business, which means that occasionally we’re going to get curveballs that aren’t properly handled by the normal processes. If the normal process doesn’t fit, you must be able to recognize this and adapt.
- Bonus points for candidates local to Cincinnati, OH.
Compensation & Perks:
- This will be a 1099 position to start with the goal of growing into a W2 position.
- Initial base compensation of $20-30/hr based on experiences, licenses, etc.
- Additional bonus & incentive compensation based on company performance.
- Flexible work arrangements, with unlimited vacation and flex time.
- Ditch the commute! This position is a hybrid of in-person and virtual.
Along with your resume, please email a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us about yourself, your professional history, and both your personal & career aspirations.