Who We Are
Retirable is a NYC, venture-backed Fintech delivering professional retirement advice and decumulation services to everyday Americans to help them plan for a better future.
Professional retirement planning has long been out of reach for mass-market consumers, causing the majority of older Americans to be under-funded and under-prepared as they transition into the next phase of their lives. 72% of pre-retirees say they haven’t seen a financial plan, meaning they are missing out on income, healthcare, and lifestyle advice that can lead to less stressful and confident retirements.
We are looking for a Certified Financial Planner to join our Retirement Advisor team to accelerate Retirable’s growth. You will work with our Director of Sales to onboard new clients, help them achieve their retirement goals, and build the foundation of our operations department.
We are looking for candidates with a diverse skill set, a natural ability to connect with people of all backgrounds, and a passion for helping people get the products they need for a better financial future. You have experience with needs-based selling, connecting with customers, and a background in financial planning. You get excited by collaboration, a fast-paced environment, and delivering a life-changing product to millions of Americans in need.
At Retirable, we're building a suite of products to make planning easier and more accessible so you can focus on doing what you do best: working with clients to build trusted relationships, solve problems, and deliver transformative advice.
The Value You Bring:
- Helping people make some of the biggest financial decisions of their lives - retiring with confidence
- Focusing on educating, relationship building, and providing investment advice with fiduciary responsibility
- Providing actionable feedback based on front-line knowledge of customer needs and workflows to shape the products we build
- Building on a culture of ownership, collaboration, and compassion
- Are excited to join a seed-stage company and take an active part in shaping our operations department
- Have the empathy to develop in-depth understanding of our user’s financial needs, behaviors, and can recommend strategies to help them accomplish their goals
- Have a sales superpower: you thrive talking to real people and giving them the tools they need to improve their financial lives
- Have a measurable track record of needs-based selling in financial services and a comprehensive grasp of holistic financial planning
- Can simplify complex financial concepts effectively while building rapport and credibility with our clientele during client-centered discussions
- Are a strong verbal and written communicator with the ability to identify and deliver unique customer insights to cross functional teams
- Experience in the senior market is a plus!
- Competitive salary + company equity
- Flexible and remote-friendly culture
- Leadership opportunities, mentorship, and coaching from an executive team who were early employees at several of NYC’s leading Fintech startups
Retirable is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.