At Wipfli Financial, we see things differently. We're a CPA-based financial advisory firm, and our clients' needs extend far beyond the confines of traditional financial planning and investment management.
We ensure that our clients are prepared to make smart financial decisions, at every stage of their lives.
Whether they're preparing for life after their business or protecting the legacy they've worked so hard to build, our clients require comprehensive planning, resources and expertise to make their goals a reality.
That's where we come in. As a CPA-based financial advisory firm, we have always taken a tax-aware approach to planning and investing, focused on helping our clients keep more of what they earn for the long term. We strive to create lasting relationships and provide constant, dedicated support, all while keeping our clients' best interests at the forefront.
As Financial Advisor, you will play an important role in delivering the personalized service that lays the foundation for everything we do. You will:
- Be an integral member of our Regional Advisory Team, providing financial planning and investment advisory services to clients of all ages and stages of wealth.
- Take primary responsibility for all aspects of the client relationship, working closely with clients to fully understand their financial situation.
- Develop and deliver financial plans and implement investment strategies.
- Collaborate with other tax, legal and insurance professionals to cover your clients' entire financial road map and ensure they're on track to achieving their goals.
- In time, develop new client relationships and generate revenue for the Region.
You're our ideal candidate if:
- You're a CFP or a CFA looking for the opportunity to work on a team with other professionals to provide broad financial planning, investment, and other related services, always acting in the best interest of your clients.
- You're passionate about helping people. You take pride in helping people understand their financial issues and find the best solutions to suit their needs. You do whatever it takes to ensure they're having the best experience possible.
- You're a master collaborator. You thrive when you're part of a team and truly enjoy working with others. You consistently follow through on projects and stay on task.
- You're motivated and driven. You volunteer for new challenges, and you're committed to your professional growth.
To land this job, you will need to have previous experience within the financial services industry (a minimum of three to five years is preferred) and hold the Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) designation or a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) designation. Other advanced designations are a plus.