Financial Planning Specialist/Analyst
Chemistry Wealth Management is a Registered Investment Advisory firm with Charles Schwab. Chemistry Wealth Management focuses on building long-term relationships with great people; both the clients who work with us and the employees that work alongside us.
The Financial Planning Specialist/Analyst will join a team that is an integral part of the work we do for our clients, offering bespoke wealth management advice. The Financial Planning Specialist/Analyst will oversee producing financial plans and providing advice for Chemistry Wealth’s clients. This role will grow into heading the financial planning department leading a team of planners to support advice deliverables for all the firm’s advisors.
Chemistry Wealth is expanding and looking to build its executive team. The ideal candidate will have both extensive knowledge in financial planning as well as experience in management. The Planning Specialist/Analyst will be able to build out and scale the financial planning operations.
The candidate must have experience in financial planning for high net-worth individuals and extensive knowledge in cash flow analysis, income tax strategies, executive compensation, investment analysis, and intergenerational planning.
Through deep knowledge of the client's personal goals, needs, and values, the Financial Planning Specialist/Analyst and Financial Advisors will collaboratively work together to tailor specific recommendations that offer the best available strategies, products, and services.
Step away from the crowd and join a wealth management team where your thoughts, experience, and ideas will not only impact the clients you work with, but your work environment as well.
- Creation of advice deliverables and client communications
- Work within planning team to improve upon current planning processes and practices to help scale department for growth
- Maintain group’s internal informational databases and planning pipeline
- Coordinate scheduling and follow up with our Client Relationship Managers and Advisors Collaborate with the client advisory team (Investment Committee and Wealth Advisors) to create the most effective deliverable for the client.
- Appropriately assess risk, demonstrating consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Chemistry Wealth, its clients, and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations, adhering to policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct, and business practices, and escalating, managing, and reporting control issues with transparency
- 3+ years Financial Planning/Analysis experience required
- Proficiency/Expertise in Excel Experience with NaviPlan or similar financial planning software preferred
- Organized with a strong attention to detail and the ability to communicate with the team An ability to meet deadlines, logically tackle problems, and set priorities
- The ability to thrive and deliver in a dynamic environment Strong verbal and written communication skills
- CFP or CFA designation a plus
- Are legally authorized to work full-time in the United States and will not require a visa sponsorship now or in the future
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
Chemistry Wealth is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Chemistry Wealth invites all qualified interested applicants to apply.