Lake Street Advisors is looking for a bright and motivated Client Service Analyst to join our growing multi-family wealth management firm. The Client Service Analyst primarily works with our client advisory team by serving in a centralized client service role on our Operations team.
At Lake Street, we place a high degree of value in nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to being an employer of choice. For more information about Lake Street Advisors, visit www.lakestreetadvisors.com.
Some of the client-related responsibilities include managing client asset movements, new account openings and maintenance, and client data. You will be a primary contact for our custodians and will act as a liaison for our clients from a custodial perspective. In addition to the above, the Client Service Analyst will also focus on identifying current team and firm processes, proposing effective scalable solutions, and implementing these solutions. This position reports to the Client Service Manager.
The essential duties of the Client Service Analyst include, and are not limited to:
- Demonstrate Lake Street’s core values and focus on healthy organization best practices
- Work directly with ultra-high net worth clients, in collaboration with the client advisory team, to address operational requests; this involves the routine exercise of sound judgment and implementing creative and effective solutions
- Execute all custodial requests for clients
- Communicate independently and effectively with client’s custodians to resolve issues, confirm procedures, and determine appropriate action
- Manage all phases of client initiated capital movements and complete in a timely and accurate manner
- Raise and process capital calls for private equity investments and confirm distributions from these investments
- Escalate client-related communications and alerts received in centralized queue to the client advisory team
- Internal system administrator and champion of our password management system
- Coordinate with outside professionals (i.e. custodian leads, accountants, centers of influence, financial entities, insurance agents) and internal firm employees in order to serve the needs of the client
- Data management responsibilities relating to client tax documents, custodial statements, and insurance policies
- Evaluate current team and firm processes, proposing effective scalable solutions, and implementation of these solutions in conjunction with the CSA Team Lead
- Adhere to compliance rules and standard operating procedures
- Maintain physical and digital client files according to standard operating procedures
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum one to two years of experience in a relevant field, such as finance, operations, wealth management, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred with a focus such as accounting, finance, economics, and financial planning
- Strong communication skills in working with client teams, colleagues and external partners
- Self-Motivated with a high attention to detail and a desire to learn and grow professionally
- Ability to successfully handle multiple concurrent tasks
- Ability to work in a team-based environment, proactively covering and sharing task responsibilities with other team members.
- Previous client service and/or customer service experience desired
- Possess a high level of professionalism, confidentiality, discretion and judgment.
- Proficiency in MS Office is necessary; experience with Salesforce a plus
Lake Street Advisors is an equal opportunity employer.