Do you want to wake up every day knowing that you consistently make a positive impact in peoples' lives? Do you want to work with an amazing group of clients and a wonderful team? Would you like to come to work secure in the knowledge that you will not have to sell anything or find new business? If this resonates with you, please keep reading and consider applying.
Nadler Financial Group, Inc. is a rapidly growing and highly regarded independent wealth management firm in Deerfield, Illinois. We have been helping our clients meet their financial goals since 1999 and have grown to more than $1.3 billion in assets under management almost solely due to referrals from our existing clients. Our clients trust us and are excited to refer their friends and family to us because we place honesty and integrity above all else, and we have superior knowledge in all areas of financial planning and investment management.
Our firm is known for forming long-lasting relationships with a wonderful group of clients including business owners, physicians, working professionals, and multiple generations of the same family. We are looking for a highly motivated, relationship driven and detail-oriented person, ideally with public accounting experience, and a passion for wealth management to join our team of smart, dynamic individuals who enjoy making a noticeable positive impact in clients’ lives.
Duties and Responsibilities
This position is responsible for developing relationships with and providing financial planning advice to the firm’s clients and managing client portfolios in accordance with the firm’s policies, goals, objectives, and vision. This person will report to the Senior Wealth Manager and also collaborate directly with the President of the firm. Major areas of responsibility include the following:
- Provide financial planning advice to high net worth individuals
- Conduct client portfolio and financial planning reviews
- Form meaningful, long-lasting client relationships
- Manage client investments
- Participate in and/or lead firm-wide projects
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- CPA with experience in public accounting preferred
- CFP® or PFS certification preferred
- High level of organization, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- High-level computer skills
Preferred Experience and Attributes
- Financial planning experience
- Knowledge of small business retirement plans
- FINRA Series 7 and 66 licenses
- Experience using Junxure CRM software or similar technology
- Knowledge of SEC and FINRA regulations and industry best practices