Established over 50 years ago, Waycrosse, Inc. is a single-family office based in Wayzata, MN. We provide comprehensive wealth management services to our clients including facilitating legal services, tax, insurance, and investments. We are passionate about being the most trusted partner to our clients and look for individuals who can deliver outstanding service with the utmost confidentiality. If you are looking for a workplace that fosters an inclusive culture, strives to attract, develop, and retain top caliber talent through competitive rewards, while ensuring alignment with our values and achievement of our mission we would love to meet you.
The Investor Relations Associate will work closely with the Client Portfolio Manager, Investment Operations Manager and Family Client Advisors to support the overall client experience. This role will also support the broader Investment Operations group as backup for various operational tasks.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Prepare written communication materials, investment reports and investment recommendations for client meetings
- Create educational materials and other customized content upon request
- Collaborate internally with Investment, Tax, Legal and Wealth Management departments to generate holistic investment recommendations
- Oversee process for developing, editing and tracking client Investment Policy Statements
- Review quarterly client investment reports for quality control and adherence with Investment Policy Statements
- Manage input and tracking of client communications in CRM system
- Perform ad-hoc research for client investment portfolios including cash flow simulations and asset allocation analyses
- Partner with Investment Operations team to monitor and coordinate execution of client investment schedules
- Serve as backup for key operational tasks within Investment Department
- Other duties may be assigned
- Undergraduate degree required; business, finance, or accounting degree preferred 5+ years of relevant experience in financial services or related industry Excellent written and verbal communication skills Attentive to detail and willing to work independently and in a team environment; inquisitive with an appetite for learning Strong project management and time management skills
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality and unwavering ethical standards
- High proficiency in MS Excel, Powerpoint, and experience working with a wealth management reporting platform/s and CRM system/s
- Progress and/or interest in working towards advanced investment-related designations (CFP, CFA and/or MBA)
- This role may require travel of 0-5% in first and may increase in subsequent years, but should not exceed 15% in any year.
Physical Working Conditions:
The physical working conditions of this position include an office environment where sitting and working on a computer for extended periods are common.
Hybrid Work Environment:
We are currently in a hybrid work environment where employees are required to be in the office on Wednesday and may flex 2 additional days for a total of 3 days in office and 2 days remote. Remote work must be in MN. On occasion and with approval you may work from a different location other than MN. This work arrangement is subject to change and is at the discretion of Waycrosse.