Administrator, Registered Programs
- CFP Board
- Washington D.C.
- Based on Experience
- Closing date
- Jul 30, 2022
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Experience Level
- 1-4 years
- CFP® Certification
- Not necessary
Under general supervision, responsible for planning, developing, and coordinating all activities associated with CFP Board Registered Programs and the Education requirements for CFP® certification.
- Reviews and processes registered program initial applications, renewal submissions and annual reporting for compliance with CFP Board standards
- Serves as primary point of contact with university staff and leadership
- Develops formal written correspondence to institutions of higher learning based upon initial and renewal applications
- Assists Registered Programs with submissions via the Online Education Verification System
- Manages candidate submissions for the education coursework requirement for the CFP exam
- Leads onboarding calls with new and prospective programs to guide them through the program registration process
- Manages registered program database; prepares updates, reports, and dashboards to monitor department activities, provides qualitative and quantitative analysis of data and identifies trends
- Coordinates the planning of the annual Registered Program Conference, including event communications, event schedule, coordinating speakers and presentation materials, on-site event management, and designing event collateral materials
- Tracks deliverables for relevant partnerships or contracts
- Assists with preparing the materials for meetings, including Council on Education and campus visits
- Updates and maintain education webpages under the purview of the director of education
- Collaborates with IT department on developing custom firm reports, reporting issues and special projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. (CFP Board) is a non-profit organization that serves the public by fostering professional standards in personal financial planning. We set and enforce the requirements for CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification — to uphold standards of competency and ethics for financial planners who are committed to CFP Board to putting their clients' best interests first.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert