Wealthquest is looking for a Director of Financial Planning to join their team!
Wealthquest, an employee-owned RIA firm, is one of the leading wealth management firms in Cincinnati serving over 1,800 individuals and families with a uniquely integrated approach to investment management, financial planning, estate planning, and tax services. We have received numerous accolades for our exceptional culture and growth, including recently being named one of the Best Places to Work by Investment News (top 5 in the nation) and one the Best Places to Work by Cincinnati Business Courier (4 years in a row).
The Director of Financial Planning is responsible for the ongoing planning, delivery, and improvement of Wealthquest’s financial planning services. Additional responsibilities include team member management and development. Candidate must embrace commitments to excellent client service, Wealthquest’s social contract, and our core values.
Wealthquest Core Values
- Servants – we have a heart for our clients and our world
- Advocates – we advocate for others and for each other
- Leaders – we lead clients and the industry to a new standard
- Pioneers – we are innovators and risk‐takers
Key Accountabilities for Role
- Financial Planning Department Leadership: Continues to develop and innovate the financial planning service model for the organization to ensure a consistent, high-quality experience is delivered to our clients.
- Team Development and Management: Manages a team of financial planning professionals to ensure our people feel valued, engaged, and developed.
- Strategic Oversight: Provides strategic stewardship of the financial planning department to ensure achievement of long-term goals for the organization.
- Client Service: Prepare and deliver financial plans and recommendations for Wealthquest clients.
- Employer‐paid 401k and profit‐sharing benefits 14 paid holidays plus PTO Half-day Fridays (office closes at noon) Employer‐paid medical & dental insurance with Teladoc option Health Savings Account (HSA) with employer contribution Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) available Employer‐paid group term life insurance and long‐term disability insurance Employer adoption assistance, annual charitable giving match, and mission trip funding
- CFP® Professional with 5+ years of experience
- Basic understanding of the major fields of Financial Planning: Taxes, Investments, Estate Planning, Insurance
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and self‐review skills
- Team oriented and strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Office365 and eMoney software preferred but not required
For consideration please email resume to Elizabeth Buhr at firstname.lastname@example.org
All inquiries will be held in the strictest confidence.