Do you want to be a Planning Advisor to our Financial Advisors?
Bogart Wealth is a rapidly expanding RIA firm with offices in McLean, VA and Houston, TX. We are seeking a highly motivated, committed individual to join our team as a Financial Planning Specialist. At Bogart Wealth, you will work in our Financial Planning Department with experienced financial planners, collaborating with financial advisors to provide comprehensive wealth management solutions for our High Net Worth clients. This non-client facing role will allow you the opportunity to become a subject matter expert in your chosen area of expertise and/or the ability to earn your CFP requirement for experience in the industry.
As a Financial Planning Specialist, you will embrace technology, enjoy a collaborative environment, and hold in high regard serving clients in a fiduciary capacity. You will work in our financial planning department with other experienced financial planners, collaborating with financial advisors, to provide comprehensive wealth management solutions to our clients. This opportunity will allow you to develop and gain access to outstanding market and growth opportunities while adding stability and capacity to the overall business operation.
· Prepare customized comprehensive financial plans for the firm’s clients and prospective clients.
· Gain a thorough understanding of each client’s financial situation to help create and deliver suitable planning strategies.
· Identify relevant facts from documentation that allows for appropriate analysis.
· Prepare complex financial plans, strategies and recommendations to advisors and clients.
· Perform ongoing financial planning analysis to include cash flow, retirement & estate planning, tax optimization, NUA and pension analysis.
· Stay abreast of significant changes or developments (e.g. taxation, regulatory, legal, competitive, and technical) within the fields of financial planning and investments.
· Provide training and mentorship to Financial Planning Associates
· Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a concentration in Business, Economics or Financial Planning.
· High level of understanding key financial planning concepts.
· Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
· Financial planning and/or client relationship management experience.
· Demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Strong attention to detail and exceptional follow though.
· Outstanding communication and relationship building skills.
· Excellent project management skills with ability to prioritize and track multiple tasks.
· Must be able to work independently and as a team player.
· CFP Designation or Candidate, and/or equivalent designation(s) in the financial planning industry preferred.
· Competitive compensation
· Company Paid Health benefits (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
· A bonus program based on individual performance and company success
· A 401(k) retirement plan with company match
· A fun and friendly team of colleagues