Our client is a highly accomplished and premier financial advisory firm with over 25 years of experience. They pride themselves by offering clients a distinctive and comprehensive wealth management experience. Through a deep understanding of the clients goals, aspirations and dreams, they help them identify and obtain their true life worth. Their leader was recognized in 2021 by Forbes Magazine as one of the country’s Top 1,000 Women Wealth Advisors.
Seeking a candidate who is passionate about personal finance and helping clients achieve financial wellness. The preferred candidate is either enrolled in or is prepared to promptly enroll in a financial planning certification program and who needs professional experience in a financial services firm. Must be detail-oriented. This role provides the opportunity to learn from a cohesive team of licensed professionals in a well-established, highly respected wealth management firm. Meet with and present to clients alongside advisors. Daily interaction with financial and investment advisors. Beautiful office, people-first philosophy, strong investment in employees’ education and professional advancement.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Entering client data into financial planning software programs and spreadsheets
- Preparing and comparing different financial modeling for clients
- Aiding in review of financial strategies designed to help clients pursue their long-term goals
- Communicating with clients and interfacing with professionals inside and outside of the firm
- Initiating, processing and overseeing the opening of new client accounts
- Managing client information to ensure that files are complete, organized, and secure
- Documenting progress and completed tasks in our CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software with satisfactory detail so that the current status can be easily understood by other members in the firm
- Providing support for processing client service needs
- Researching client-specific issues and communicating conclusions verbally and in writing to the team and/or client
- Helping to develop, document and maintain financial planning processes and procedures
- Providing a variety of support to Investment Advisors and Financial Planners
- Scanning documents into database according to specific criteria of the firm
- Managing and assisting in completion of a variety of non-client, financial planning-related projects such as research on new best practices or relevant laws and regulations
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in Microsoft Word and Excel; additional software facility a plus
- Ability to quickly learn and use computer software programs
- Analytical, organized, and detail-oriented
- Able to manage own workflow and priorities, and can accommodate unexpected requests or needs from clients and superiors
- Flexible, self-motivated, reliable, eager to learn with a curious mind
- Professional and positive attitude, friendly demeanor both in-person and by telephone
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Trustworthy; uses discretion with confidential information
- Listens well to instruction and consistently retains details; takes direction well
- Prior experience with planning (PPA, PX) and investment software (NetX360) a plus
- Prior experience with CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software a plus
- Investment licensing will be required, Series 7 and 63. If licensing is not yet obtained, completion will be expected soon after offer acceptance.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s from an accredited undergraduate college or university
- Two+ years of professional experience in an office environment
- Either previous work experience in financial planning/financial services, OR prior education in this field (e.g. has already completed one or more CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ courses).
Compensation will be commensurate upon work experience.
- 401k plan with match
- Disability, health, dental and vision insurance.