The wealth advisor will assist the Senior Advisors in client communication, investment and financial planning. This position will interact fully with clients. Training and learning from Senior Advisors in all areas.
- Support Senior Advisors with intent to take lead with clients
- Document client interactions and record necessary information in CRM.
- Coordinate quarterly newsletters and billing
- Coordinate with Senior Advisors the course of the financial plan and ensure appropriate recommendations
- Prepare and send management agreements, client statements and reports as required.
- Keep abreast of new industry trends and financial markets
- Assist Senior Advisors in building the client’s overall financial picture, understand their needs and in developing a solid financial plan
- Prepare client analyses regarding investment and financial planning for review.
- Prepare trade worksheets and account recommendations for review
- Assist with account paperwork for Schwab
- Rebalancing of accounts
- Comply with all industry rules and regulations
- Complete special projects as needed
Education, Experience & Skills required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field
- 4-5 years’ experience in managing smaller client relationships
- Certifications desired or working towards CFP or other licenses
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
- Excellent PC knowledge and ability to operate database systems