Summary of Your Role
We are expanding our Wealth Planning Center (WPC), the centralized team that creates and delivers plans to the firms’ clients. We partner with advisor teams to create, deliver, and present interactive plans online to clients. WPC focuses on research, analysis, recommendations, and creating and presenting a wealth plan that motivates the client to act. While the data is typically entered by the advisor teams, there may be occasional data entry and training others in this process.
This role is ideal for someone looking to immerse themselves in high value-add planning activities and is looking to accelerate their knowledge and master the craft.
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Meeting with advisors to discuss the clients’ goals, financial situation, biases, and behavioral characteristics.
- Reviewing the planning data entered in eMoney and develop a list of high priority questions to ask the client.
- Analyzing the client’s financial circumstances and develop recommendations to improve any deficiencies.
- Work with the Wealth Planning team to develop creative solutions that help the client achieve their goals.
- Design a dynamic plan in eMoney that identifies threats and challenges and identify solutions that increase the likelihood of success.
- Present plan to client alongside the advisor team and set up a monitoring schedule for the plan.
Other activities where you may contribute:
- Researching complex planning topics to support the WPC’s content publication schedule.
- Build out the WPC tool set and evaluate software that enhance our planning capabilities.
- Train client service associates to gather and input client data into eMoney.