Financial Planner or Associate Financial Planner
We are a fun and friendly office comprised of 6 financial planners, three associate financial planners, and four staff members. We are a pure RIA firm with an aggressive growth plan looking to build out our team with talent from the financial services industry. We are committed to our client’s best interests, but we are also deeply committed to our team. Culture matters! Education and internal learning is a cornerstone to what makes us great. A fun spirited team approach to what we do makes an amazing office for both clients and team members. If you are interested in growing and being challenged, come talk to us.
The advisors in our office don't look at financial planning as a one-time event. It's a collaboration that takes place over several years, even decades, and is centered on unique ideas for the client’s future. Our goal? To help turn the clients dreams into a financial reality.
People turn to our advisors for objective advice and rely on our skills and confident guidance. As respected financial professionals, we build long-term client relationships to help reach personal and financial goals. Our approach to financial planning allows our clients to make sense of today's complex financial options.
We are looking for financial planners with to join our firm and be part of an explosive growth plan. Depending on experience and current practice size, this will determine the level at which you would be joining. We have openings for advisors with small practices to transition/purchase, no practice or a large practice to merge. Individuals who always put the clients’ interests first, believe in fiduciary standards, have a hunger for learning, contribute and drive results, and have a fun competitive spirit are who we see complimenting an already amazing team!
Financial Planners must:
- Must have CFP, CFA or working toward either
- Manage and build relationships with new and existing clients
- Conduct client reviews, update client information, and discuss advice options
- Clearly communicate ongoing advice strategies to existing clients to support their understanding
- Manage client advice-related queries for existing clients Identify new and evolving client advice needs and ability to bring in new assets
- Generate referrals from existing clients
- Develop new prospect opportunities through professional networks
- Conduct advice meetings with new clients to collect information (discussing client needs, goals and expectations, current financial situation, etc.), discuss advice options and obtain appropriate commitment to proceed.
- Introduce the team members (Associate Advisor) and the advice process.
- Develop client-focused advice strategies in consultation with Senior Advisor to ensure advice is appropriate.
- Participate in the implementation of key marketing initiatives and activities including COI relationships and firm events.
- Work closely with COIs to actively develop new client referrals.
- Actively research legislative and industry environment to gain a clear understanding of the impact on client advice strategies.
- Attend appropriate courses and training to continue to develop understanding of leading-edge advice practices.
- Adhere to the professional competencies, ethical standards, and cultural values.
The individual we are looking for must have the following:
Specific Job Skills...
- The ideal candidate must be extremely trustworthy and handle confidential information. This person should be very detail oriented, highly organized, a multi-tasker, have an assertive and energetic personality with a professional demeanor. Self-motivated and pro-active with an entrepreneurial spirit. Superior care giving skills. Ability to make each client feel a true affinity to Brio Financial Group. Must be a team player willing to assist others at all levels of the organization. Person should be very proficient in technology used by the firm such as MS Excel, Word, and Outlook, Redtail CRM, Morningstar, Orion, eMoney, GoTo, and iRebal or be a quick study and not afraid of technology.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required; college preferred. Prefer 5 + years total work experience; experience in financial services and/or a client-facing role preferred. All appropriate licenses as required by the SEC. Designations and/or board membership as appropriate and requested by the firm. State, life, accident and health insurance licenses as necessary.
- Fluid hours 25% of time spent in formal client meetings and 75% of the time on direct client interaction.
- Nights and weekends may be necessary at times.
If you're interested in a new career in a wonderful environment with huge opportunity for growth and a cutting-edge RIA – contact us: (415) 623-2450 / Info@BrioFG.com