Financial Services Representatives (FSRs) are the primary lead generators for Covenant Trust, driving new business growth for the company. The FSR generates leads and prospects through working with Evangelical Covenant Church entities and ministries, philanthropic organizations and boards, and conversations with interested individuals. Through presentations, the FSR demonstrates the value of becoming a Covenant Trust client. The FSR is the client and prospect relationship manager.
- Bring in new managed money and estate planning clients for Covenant Trust.
- Provide financial and legacy consultation; provides information on Covenant charitable opportunities.
- Lead presentations on various financial and legacy planning topics.
- Regularly visit Covenant Living of Florida retirement community.
- Maintain regular contact with all clients, as well as prospects in the conference.
- Serve as Covenant Trust’s on-site representative to gather and transmit information and/or documents as needed between the client and Covenant Trust.
- Establish and maintains regular contact with conference superintendent, pastors, and leaders of other Covenant ministries in the conference.
- Meet with ministry boards, attends conference annual meeting, ministerium meetings (as invited), offers presentations for the meetings, and staffs Covenant Trust display at such meetings.
- Participate in regularly scheduled administrative reviews of client accounts with Covenant Trust trust administrator.