Our small Wealth Management firm is currently seeking a Registered Paraplanner/Client Service Associate who will be responsible for coordinating communication with our clients to make their experience positive and meaningful.
Prospective candidates will establish, implement and maintain financial plans, and perform client account management, client presentations, financial reports, and marketing. They will have extensive experience in leadership and supervisory roles, creating and maintaining outstanding service models for clients, creating long and satisfying exceptional client relationships, and informative and entertaining financial education programs.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Researching and analyzing all investment products including, but not limited to individual securities, mutual funds, annuities, alternative investments, and life insurance products.
- Preparing and maintaining client files.
- Managing Client meeting preparation.
- Supervising AI & Annuity Implementation.
- Handling Analyst, Supervisory or Auditor Requests.
- Managing compliance within the practice and fulfilling all compliance and audit responsibilities.
- Reviewing Advisor Alerts.
- Preparing Insurance Quotes, Applications, Underwriting and Insurance Reviews.
- Communicating with Target audience and managing client relations.
- Handling Portfolio Trading and Rebalancing. Performing RMD calculations, facilitating distribution on behalf of the client(s), and providing thorough documentation of work performed.
- Reviewing and Managing Notifications.
- Proactively performing surveillance of client accounts.
- Exploring new ways to engage our clients and identifying new prospect potentials.
- Providing administrative assistance to Financial Advisor.
- Managing existing investment recommendation platform for ongoing maintenance and development of preferred providers and securities.
- Reviewing notes from all client meetings, gathering data and preparing forms, illustrations, quotes, and any additional reports needed for appointments.
FINRA Series 7 and 66 securities, Arizona State Insurance licensed. Demonstrates a high level of integrity and strong work ethic, excellent communication and interpersonal skills; Microsoft Office Suite; Outlook; Maintains an exceptional level of attention to detail; Highly organized; 4+ years of experience in the financial industry preferred.