Fast growing, award winning, high-end boutique Financial Advisory Firm is seeking a goal oriented, hardworking teammate to join our exceptional and highly positive team. If you are looking for on the job training and an inclusive work environment, then this opportunity is for you.
We are a Premier Wealth Management Firm located in Fort Worth, TX managing approximately 380 million in assets. We consistently rank in the top 5 out of 1,200 advisors, with 4 years as #1. We are committed to delivering exceptional, personal service to our clients.
- Analyze financial and investment information to determine strategies, products and services to help meet client needs and objectives.
- Prepare information for quarterly and annual reviews including fund research, portfolio recommendations and ensure appropriate documentation and compliance requirements are satisfied
- Attend client meetings, take notes, follow up and correspond with clients
- Open new accounts, prepare paperwork and onboard prospects. Assist with trading and back-office work as needed
- Conduct annual client meetings with W4 and W5
- Utilize eMoney, gather data and prepare presentations
- Prospect calling and manage prospect pipelines
- Oversee our marketing strategies and communications
- Oversee event scheduling and planning
- Implement website and social media strategies Gather assets and prospect
- CFP (Preferred)
- FINRA License (Preferred)
- Minimum 1-2 years of financial experience or education
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Prior eMoney experience a plus
Full-time - In-office