WHO are we looking for?
As a Financial Planning Associate with CAPTRUST, you will be part of a professional team of CPAs, CFPs®, and CFAs®, creating comprehensive wealth management solutions for affluent clients, helping to align financial goals. This is a unique opportunity for an individual with a tax, financial planning, accounting, mathematics, or business background who is seeking a fulfilling and rewarding career path where they can develop their skills in a supporting role with a growing firm specializing in financial solutions for ultra-high net worth families and individuals. We are also interested in aspiring financial planners as well. This position does not require sales and compensation is not commission based.
- Compile and organize interpret and analyze client financial data for the construction of financial plans including, cash flow analysis, net worth statements, retirement and estate plans, charitable planning, and tax planning
- Assist with preparation of quarterly tax projections for current and future tax liabilities
- Prepare investment reviews, and other ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Oversee, monitor, and facilitate client cash needs, trust distributions, tax payments, RMDs etc.
- Attend client meetings and effectively communicate financial strategy
- Monitor changes in tax laws and developments in financial strategies, particularly with respect to retirement plans, trusts, and estates
- Bachelor’s degree in industry related field
- 1+ years of experience at a wealth management, financial planning advisory firm, or accounting firm
- Pursuit of CPA or CFP® designation
- Understanding of taxation, portfolio investments, retirement and estate planning, trusts, and charitable planning
- Willingness to pursue advanced certifications and ability to stay current on relevant subject matter
WHAT can you expect from your career at CAPTRUST?
Our colleagues, like our clients, tend to stay with CAPTRUST for years. There’s a reason for it; it’s a great place to work and grow. We all work together, each of us motivating those around us with our commitment to high standards. At CAPTRUST, expect a fully stocked break room, fun employee events, and a quality team surrounding you with opportunities for personal growth.
Our Employee Benefits Package shows how much we value our team. Some benefits include:
- Employee ownership opportunities
- Brick Bonus success sharing program
- Comprehensive health coverage + Virgin Pulse wellness platform
- 401(k) program with a 5% employer match + financial planning for colleagues
WHERE will you be working?
60 West Broad St | Bethlehem, PA 18018
There is an opportunity for flexibility and to work from home at certain times.
HOW do we build a world class organization one brick at a time?
We make it a priority to hire those who have a commitment to service, a real interest in other people, and a burning need to improve continuously. Simply put: the difference at CAPTRUST is the quality of our people and the depth of our bench. If you are ready to make your mark, we want to talk to you.
Are you the next brick?
To get it done the CAPTRUST Way, an individual should exhibit the following characteristics:
- Ability to build successful, collaborative, and trusting relationships
- Instinctive aptitude for consistently creating accurate, concise, respectful, and easy-to-understand verbal and written communications conveying complex information
- A strong sense of urgency about getting work done and solving problems to achieve results that benefit our clients and colleagues, even when faced with challenges
- Inherent desire to give back to our communities and enrich the lives of those around us
- An other-centered mindset
- Integrity through maintaining objectivity
At CAPTRUST, we are committed to building and maintaining a diverse workforce and inclusive work environment where ALL colleagues feel authentically seen, respected, and supported.
CAPTRUST is committed to providing employment opportunities without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, familial status, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, medical condition, marital status and registered domestic partner status, citizenship status, military and veteran status, disability, protected medical condition, genetic information, or any other status protected by law. CAPTRUST makes all employment decisions without regard to these protected statuses and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination.