At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Wealth Investment Strategy Relationship Specialist (LO)...
In this role, you will:
- Lead complex initiatives for providing a holistic investment approach to high and ultra high net worth clients
- Consistent delivery through multiple channels within company
- Grow new business and revenue, manage significant client portfolios, consult with the team to develop and recommend a client centric investment portfolio
- Recognize financial or non-financial asset opportunities to integrate into the overall investment plan for clients, and for developing and executing client investment strategy
- Make decisions in complex and multi-faceted situations requiring solid understanding of Wealth Investment Strategy Products functional area, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements that influence and lead a broader work team to meet business objectives and drive new initiatives
- Collaborate and consult with Wealth Investment Strategy Products peers, colleagues, and more experienced level managers to resolve client issues and achieve business objectives within Wealth Investment Strategy Products functional area
- This LO position has customer contact and job duties which may include needs assessing and referring those customers interested in a dwelling secured product to a SAFE team member. This position includes assisting customers without taking an application and without offering or negotiating terms of a dwelling secured transaction. Individuals in a LO position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below
Required Qualifications, US:
- 5+ years of Wealth Investment Strategy Products experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Wealth Investment Strategy Products, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 10+ years of investment management experience
- MBA, CFA (completed or pursuing) or similar designations preferred
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong presentation and analytical skills
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
- Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness and criminal background standards. A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit fitness, however, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.