St. Louis based, women-owned, fast-growing, boutique Registered Investment Advisory seeks a Consultant to join their Clayton Office. We offer concierge level service to the high net worth personal wealth clients, retirement plans, and charitable foundations whom we serve. Our firm is truly fee-only – we do not products and do not accept commissions.
If you are an aspiring wealth professional (not a broker or product salesperson), this might be right for you. If you are an accounting type in search of a gratifying career with excellent quality of life, we would love to speak with you. We offer the opportunity to learn from and be mentored by three Wealth Advisors, to learn this business from the ground up, and to help shape the future of a boutique firm.
This role includes a range of duties from client-facing interaction to firm operations, serving existing clients and helping to onboard new clients. The position will support Wealth Advisors who will serve as mentors. From day one, you will be a member of a collaborative and supportive team of high-performing professionals all working hard to help grow a successful and multigenerational business. Over time, we intend to grow this individual into an integral member of our Wealth Management Team.
To that end, you will:
- Provide exceptional client experience in person, over the phone and via written communication
- Manage data integration within our reporting software, Black Diamond.
- Prepare agendas, reports and analyses for client meetings and upon client request
- Create Comprehensive, Customized Financial Plans and update existing Wealth Management Reviews
- Assist Wealth Advisors in the review and assessment of financial information while considering client goals
- Analyze information and evaluate results in order to find the best solution
- Attend client meetings and compose summary emails following client meetings
- Complete follow-up communication and implementation of actions following client meetings
- Establish new accounts and execute transfers, deposits, withdrawals and trades when needed
- Support client relationships by maintaining the CRM and responding to client requests in a professional and timely manner
- Interact with CPAs, Insurance Agents, Estate Planning Attorneys, Mortgage Brokers and other strategic partners to ensure clients are well cared for
- Continually improve client deliverables and firm efficiency
- Dedication to integrity, professionalism and confidentiality; Bachelor’s degree required; CFP® designation or desire to obtain one; Aspirations for a long-term career path; Passion for Registered Investment Advisory, Fiduciary, and Fee-Only models; Knowledge of the securities industry, financial planning and investment management; Familiarization with financial concepts, investment products, portfolio analysis, goal setting and cash flow; Strong interpersonal skills as well as verbal and written communication skills; Able to identify, meet, and follow through with client’s needs and requirements; Must be a self-starter, quick learner and a problem solver with a strong attention to detail; Must demonstrate excellence in organization and time management skills; Able to prioritize multiple tasks then perform them efficiently and accurately; Emotionally intelligent, strong analytical skills and motivated by client satisfaction; Excellent grammar is required; Proficient in Microsoft Office applications; Experience with CRM system is preferred
- Salary commensurate with experience, education and ability 401(k) with match and discretionary profit sharing, Cash balance plan, 15 days paid time off, 12 paid market holidays, Employer sponsored benefits including health insurance, group disability and life insurance, parental leave, fitness allowance and mental health allowance, Reimbursement for CFP® exam prep course and CFP® Exam fee (if not yet taken), Annual NAPFA & FPA membership, Education and conference allowance, Flextime available after proven efficacy, Client development and retention compensation available after proven efficacy