Gerber Kawasaki is one of the fastest growing and most influential Independent Wealth and Investment Management firms in the country. We currently manage over $2.2 billion for over 8000 households. Gerber Kawasaki specializes in comprehensive financial planning and wealth management services to assist clients in any stage of their lives, putting them on track to attaining their financial goals. We have built a team of advisors with a mission to make a difference in their communities and around the world by providing financial advice, support and education to their clients. Gerber Kawasaki's executive management specializes in guiding motivated and driven individuals to build successful careers through guidance and experience.
We are recruiting for an Experienced Investment Advisor candidate. Our ideal candidate, must have the following:
- Financial Planning Accreditation and Securities Licenses College Degree and relevant work experience Highest level of integrity, work ethic and discipline Self-Motivated Vast network of contacts Experience in Green Energy Preferred
Some of the advantages of working at Gerber Kawasaki include:
- Freedom to choose the best investments for your clients (fiduciary)
- Higher payouts and generous bonus structure
- Signing bonus for qualified representatives
- Independent RIA & Insurance Agency
- Low cost trading, internet based platform
Marketing and Leads
- Online marketing platform that generates leads daily
- Dedicated marketing team on staff
- Strong social media presence on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Strong traditional media presence on CNBC, Bloomberg, Reuters, Fox Business, WSJ, Forbes, and more
- GK client appreciation and networking events
- E-newsletter with original content
- Strong presence in the community
Resources and Support
- Mentoring and support from our seasoned management team
- CFP designation program paid by the company
- Cutting edge practice management tools including Salesforce, WealthVision, Morningstar Workstation
- E-signature full digital platform
- Access to GK proprietary investment research
We foster a team approach in growing your business within our structure. Our online, social media, and traditional marketing helps you build your business and open up opportunities. This is a unique opportunity to take your career to a new level with a fast growing, dynamic investment advisory firm.
We offer a competitive salary plus bonuses as well as health and other benefits. Please include a cover letter with your resume if you wish to be considered for this opportunity.
Salary: DOE plus competitive benefits and annual bonus
At Gerber Kawasaki, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the clients we want to empower and educate, we are committed to being an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable laws.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Financial planning accreditation and securities licenses (preferred)
- College degree and at least 1-year of relevant work experience is a must
- Highest levels of integrity and ethics
- Work ethic and discipline
- Self-motivated and positive attitude
- Vast network of contacts