This nonexempt position provides administrative support to the Chief Operating Officer, the Managing Director of Professional Practice and our Head of Research.
- Consistently lives and models the organization's core values.
- Produces materials that are accurate, professional, and timely and reflect positively on the staff leadership and the organization.
- Streamline processes and provide support so that the executives can function efficiently in performing their role for the organization.
- Anticipates needs and provides answers, solutions and options to ensure those needs are met.
- Responds to tasks and projects with an appropriate sense of urgency, grace and professionalism.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Performs a wide range of administrative support tasks, including creating and maintaining filing systems, answering incoming calls, and monitoring email boxes and responding to emails.
- Prepares correspondence including letters, memoranda, agendas and reports.
- Assists with managing department budgets, including coding and submitting invoices in a timely fashion and tracking expenses.
- Reviews, proofreads and edits documents prepared for signature. Ensures that acceptable format is followed.
- Coordinates and facilitates the executives’ calendars to arrange appointments and meetings; gathers appropriate data as required and reschedules existing appointments as deemed appropriate; maintains the departmental calendar.
- Makes travel arrangements, prepares accurate and detailed itineraries and prepares, compiles and maintains travel vouchers and expense reports.
- Assists with the compilation, proof reading, duplication and mailing of briefing books.
- Anticipates Chief Operating Officer and Managing Director of Professional Practice’s needs and provides answers, solutions and options to ensure those needs are met.
- Coordinates mass mailings; works with email distribution service and Survey Monkey data entry.
- Develops PowerPoint presentations and other meeting collateral.
- Takes minutes at meetings.
- Other job related duties as assigned or necessary.