Under general supervision, develops, executes, and leads a strategic, comprehensive individual giving program to grow major giving, annual appeals, and planned giving.
- Manages a portfolio of 100 - 125 high-capacity and mid-level donors and prospects.
- Builds a major gift pipeline for the development and leadership teams and populates portfolios with individuals that have the capacity to increase giving to the Center.
- Develops and implements appropriate cultivation and moves management strategies for prospects and donors.
- Contributes to the development of major gift proposals
- Creates prospect strategy plans for major gift donors and prospects.
- Creates basic research profiles and meeting briefs for all prospects as needed.
- Strengthens engagement with annual donors; ensures proper donor recognition and stewardship.
- Develops and implements a planned giving strategy aligned with individual giving programs.
- Collaborates with development team to establish and meet annual goals including, dollars raised, renewal percentages, and donor pipeline development for individual donor portfolios.
- Supports Campaign Development Committee members to build, manage, and execute donor portfolios.
- Collaborates with development team to craft, test, and revise messaging that advances the culture of philanthropy within the Center’s donor, volunteer, and certificant base.
- Performs comprehensive ongoing data analysis and evaluation related to all aspects of the Center’s individual giving programs.
- Ensures individual giving fundraising activity and interactions are accurately and regularly stored in donor databases, and acknowledgement letters are generated in a timely matter.
- Collaborates with the marketing and communications teams to develop comprehensive, multi-channel communications plans.
- Prepares monthly reports on progress toward goals to date.
- Contributes to special campaigns to meet development goals as appropriate.
- Performs other duties as assigned.