Under limited supervision creates, supports and executes the strategic business growth plan for Continuing Education and related Professional Practice projects and initiatives.
- Designs and drives growth strategy for Continuing Education and other assigned revenue initiatives.
- Leads operational management for business growth initiatives within Professional Practice and in collaboration with internal departments and external stakeholders.
- Leads the strategic and product development process for vetting new products or services ideas, updates, and innovations.
- Provides product lifecycle management recommendations for CE sponsorships, programs, non-registered CE programs, and promotional products based on feedback from staff, stakeholders and customers.
- Leads marketing and outreach campaigns to increase CE sponsorship customer base and sustainable relationships with external companies and organizations.
- Facilitates and manages CE & Experience new business opportunities including discovery, development, and contracting of new opportunities.
- Collaborates with Marketing, Corporate Relations, and other departments to identify new business opportunities for CE and Professional Practice.
- Manages the CE sponsor program to ensure both the sponsor and CE programs meet the quality standards as defined by the Council on Education and CFP Board CE Policies.
- Manages the administration of the experience submissions against CFP Board’s standards and requirements.
- Provides oversight of the review and approval process of sponsor applications and program offerings for continuing education credits.
- Monitors and evaluates revenue and expense goals as budgeted.
- Manages and tracks all relevant key performance indicators and metrics for the CE and Experience administration functions.
- Co-manages, contributes and participates with Council on Education, including building effective working relationships and staff advisory resources.
- Supervises, manages and evaluates department staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned.