If you are passionate about helping people achieve their personal and financial goals this is where you start!
Bartley Financial is an established and growing, fee-only firm looking to grow our team to help serve our clients as we help them get clarity on what is most important/their life goals and relieve the stress of managing their finances. Whether you have experience working as a paraplanner, are changing careers, or just starting out in the field of financial planning, we welcome you to apply. We will train the right candidate.
The culture at Bartley Financial is fast-paced and collaborative. We are just as passionate about improving our employees’ lives as we are our client’s lives. Quality of life is our primary focus; we offer a flexible working environment, external and internal coaching and mentoring to grow your career and personal life.
- Actively learn and participate in all levels of planning: Retirement, Estate, Tax, Insurance/Risk Managment, Cash Flow, Investments and Education/other Goal Planning.
- Assist with developing recommendations in conjunction with our planners and lead advisor.
- Prepare for meetings, attend meetings with lead advisor, and complete post meeting or delegate post meeting tasks.
- Take part in securities trading and work with our portfolio management software.
- Maintain client relationships: interact via email, phone, Zoom and in person.
- Be involved in your local community, volunteer/give back.
- 401k with employer contribution
- Profit Sharing
- Competitive holiday/time off
- Tuition, CPE, and licensing renewal reimbursement
- Health, Disability and Life Insurance
- Flexible remote/in-office - based on distance/needs
- Have obtained, working toward or interested in working toward the Paraplanner or Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation.
- Must be competent with technology.
- Passion to help others to make a difference in their lives.
- Self-starter and gravitates towards continuous learning.
- Client service approach.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills (we have the tools and can train!).
- Detail oriented and strong problem-solving skills.
- Personal integrity and commitment to excellence – we in-turn are committed to you!
- Strong verbal, written and listening skills.
- Thrives in a team environment.
- Positive attitude