H&A Wealth Management
Job Description: Wealth Relationship Manager
H&A Wealth Management www.hapanowicz-associates.com is a leading provider of comprehensive wealth management and investment products and services for individuals, companies, and institutions. H&A Wealth Management specializes in goals-based wealth management, including planning for retirement, education, legacy, and other life goals through investment advice and guidance. We are affiliated with LPL Financial one of the largest financial services companies in the world.
H&A’s Wealth Management Associates help clients pursue the life they envision through a personal relationship with their advisory team committed to their needs. We are a planning first firm. It is our belief everyone should have a written financial plan, as it is their personal financial roadmap. Implementation of the plan occurs in their unique investment strategy. Our advisory teams are equipped with access to the investment insights of H&A and LPL.
Join the Team
We’re looking for Wealth Relationship Managers in New York, Philadelphia, Harrisburg, and New Jersey, who will be trained to develop H&A’s specific target market of affluent and High Net Worth clients. Specifically, a CFP and/or CFA, or RICP degree is required. From day one, you will receive training from our experienced team, personalized coaching, and dedicated support throughout your on-boarding experience. With demonstrated success, you’ll have unlimited opportunity to grow throughout the firm. H&A and LPL will support you with dedicated programs, tools, and resources throughout your career.
The Wealth Relationship Manager builds strong and lasting relationships with future clients and current clients and is the most frequent point of contact on the advisory team. In the WRM role, you will:
- Maintain or gain industry licenses and registration. Work with highly affluent clients in your geographic area. Drive the onboarding of new clients by implementing H&A’s proven business development model leveraging H&A’s digital and traditional marketing. Provide H&A’s products and services to each client. Develop and present financial plans using eMoney and H&A’s financial planning team. Stay involved in the implementation of the financial plan via in the investment process. Use Salesforce to track all client and partner activities Develop and maintain COI’s to expand your network with the help of H&A’s referral coach. Use multiple communication methods to ensure a consistent and exceptional client service experience.
Education and/or Experience
- College degree is a must, MBA, CFP, CFA and RICP are preferred and will be a condition of employment. Several years internship for a wealth management firm or 2+ years as a WRM
- Personal: Energetic and self-motivated; Coachable; Flexible in thoughts and activities; Enjoys a fast-paced environment with changing and evolving responsibility; Detail oriented; Invested in personal development Client Relationships: Consistently pursues excellence; Friendly; Creates client confidence; Works quickly to fulfill client needs; Delivers complex solutions; Able to simplify processes for clients; Frequent communication; Exercises an abundance of discretion with sensitive information Technology: Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; Salesforce and eMoney a plus Communication: Confident and articulate verbal and written communication
As a Wealth Relationship Manager, you can look forward to
- Ongoing professional development to deepen your skills and optimize your expertise as the industry evolves and changes Resources and dedicated support to help you reach your full potential throughout your career A benefits program designed to meet the diverse needs of our employees at every stage of their life and help them plan for tomorrow Working with industry leading technology Progressive compensation package including revenue sharing
We’ll help you
- Build a successful career at H&A through world-class training and on-boarding programs that set you up for success. Use resources and innovative technologies to optimize the client experience. Confidently build relationships with clients by using a defined consultative approach that will help you gain in-depth knowledge of clients’ financial life priorities and connect them to our solutions that meet their financial goals.
We’re a culture that
- Believes in sustainable growth. Manages to our Core Values: Loyalty, Integrity, Empathy, Pursuit of Excellence, Winning Character. Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to help people achieve their goals, whatever their background or experience. Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving needs.
Hours Per Week: This a Full Time Position.
Apply via email only to the CEO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Investment Advice offered through Hapanowicz & Associates Financial Services, Inc, a registered investment advisor. Securities offered through LPL Financial, member FINRA/SIPC. Hapanowicz & Associates and H&A Wealth Management are separate entities from LPL Financial. Robert Hapanowicz may discuss and/or transact securities business only with residents of the following states: AZ, AL, CA, FL, GA, IL, MD, NC, NM, NV, NY, OH, PA, SC, Tx, UT, VA, WV. Copyright 2022, Hapanowicz & Associates Financial Services, Inc.