Prosperity Wealth Planning is a boutique financial planning practice that respects and cares about our team as much as we do our clients. We work with a variety of clients with a specific niche in planning for automotive professionals. With our core values of simplicity, transparency, and progress, we are driven to transform clients into members of our family, and ultimately, firm advocates through the successful use of client-centric fiduciary standards and values-based financial planning.
We are expanding! The Financial Planning Analyst position will have the opportunity to be exposed to most facets of wealth management, including financial planning and investment management. A wide variety of ad hoc projects will be assigned to acquaint the candidate with the everyday workings of the practice. Responsibilities include:
- Gather and maintain client data
- Enter client information into various systems, including financial planning and CRM
- Work alongside firm's Client Service Associate to assist clients with ongoing needs
- Answer routine client questions and service requests
- Actively participate in events to promote current and prospective client awareness of the firm
- Support Associate Financial Planner and Lead Advisor by creating presentations and materials for business development
- Bachelors degree
- Some work experience in a professional environment
- Core knowledge of financial industry, products and planning concepts
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills (with impeccable grammar)
- Technologically savvy, with expert skills in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Outlook, Word and Excel
- Proficiency with other CRM and financial planning technology tools a plus, specifically WealthBox CRM and MoneyGuide Pro
- Detail-focused with highly organized work habits including excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Interest in and developing skills in planning areas including financial planning, investments, budgeting, taxes, risk management and estate planning
Intelligence, efficiency, adaptability, accuracy and a personal commitment to excellence are highly valued, along with a desire to maintain a positive work environment. High energy and the ability to work independently are important as well. As with all members of our team, applicants should have a natural commitment to and find satisfaction in seeing projects through to their optimal outcome. Because the financial services industry is highly regulated, all applicants must have high ethical standards, respect for client confidentiality, and the ability to pass an extensive background check.
Total compensation is made up of a base salary and a firm performance bonus. In addition, we offer employer-sponsored health insurance, a 401k retirement plan, and paid personal time. Office hours are 8 am - 5 pm Monday - Friday. The position is currently virtual and is located in Southern California.