The Wealth Management Associate position will work directly with the Conquis Financial team in Millbrae, CA to support a growing firm. We are seeking a Wealth Management / Financial Planning Associate who can quickly partner with the team in handling the responsibilities outlined below. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of an experienced and growing entrepreneurial team and will provide exposure to a broad range of advisory services.
What You Do:
- You will assist the team with comprehensive Financial Planning engagements You will work directly with the Founder and the team to establish client investment objectives and asset allocation within the parameters of the firm’s investment models You will provide client administration and relationship management support for the Conquis team’s clients You will ensure that all aspects of the client service experience are optimized, while also assisting with the day-to-day operations of the business Additionally, you will provide technical support to the team, including data gathering, scenario building, trade proposals, investment analysis, and presentation preparation
- Develop an understanding of the client’s entire financial and family situation to structure a goals-based financial and investment plan Utilize sophisticated financial planning software and analytic tools Prepare balance sheets, asset allocation, strategies, and portfolio transition analyses in conjunction with the Advisory team
- Portfolio management execution and documentation, including investing and rebalancing client portfolios; monitoring cash positions for trading; and evaluating additional investment opportunities Client portfolio oversight, including monitoring performance, taxes, and liquidity events Money movement coordination Performance reporting reviews
- Client document organization and compilation Task management and client relationship management Client meeting coordination and material preparation Participation in client meetings and prospect consultations Client onboarding organization and administration Execution and oversight of client operational requests Other tasks as needed
What You Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of relevant work experience in wealth management Series 65 license CFP® welcomed, but not required Highly organized, detail-oriented approach to working with clients Demonstrated investment management Operations knowledge and experience regarding client onboarding and administration Understanding of basic financial, retirement, and tax planning concepts Keen interest in learning more about investment management and financial planning including risk management, tax strategy, and retirement and estate planning Experience with Morningstar Workstation, Kwanti, and / or eMoney preferred
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary, incentive plan, 401(K), and medical/dental/vision benefits After the initial training period, we may offer flexibility for some remote work Opportunities to learn with some of the top industry leaders, Opportunity to attend industry events Exposure to all facets of running an RIA firm
About Conquis Financial LLC:
Conquis Financial is a wealth management firm that focuses on providing clients with comprehensive financial planning and guidance, oversight and supervision of financial assets, and portfolio management services.
The firm is based in the San Francisco Bay Area and has clients nationwide. For more on the firm and its team, visit the firm’s website at www.conquis.com
Conquis Financial LLC is a registered investment advisor with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.