The Private Client Wealth Advisor will work with our Private Client Services team to manage high net worth client relationships and grow portfolio of clients through new business efforts. The areas of focus for this position are to include investment management for individuals and trusts. Wealth Advisor anticipates client’s needs while maintaining account compliance. This position will have revenue growth and new business development sales goals and will work closely with administrative team to consistently exceed client expectations.
Primary Functions and/or Responsibilities:
• Focus on expansion of client base through networking with internal and external referral sources deploying and advisory based sales model focused on building relationships
• Provide oversight and relationship context for trust administration actions
• Proactively meets with assigned clients and families to:
• Review changes to their personal situation(s) and their needs.
• Review investment performance and strategy of their portfolio(s)
• Discuss anticipated future needs
• Review the services we provide m to ensure we are meeting their expectations.
• Serves as a consultant to clients offering them advice so they can make the best decisions for themselves and their families.
• Anticipation of client needs and timely response to customer inquiries
• Completion of special projects as necessary to expand business and build client base
• Completion of necessary documents relating to compliance including revenue budgeting and audit tasks
• Review and follow-up of sales activities
• May participate in and/or be a member of the Trust Administrative Committee, Trust Investment Committee Real Estate Committee, Distribution Committee, etc.
• Communication with clients and advisors
• Manages all aspects of client relationships to ensure regulatory compliance and that risks are mitigated
• Regularly works with other team members to deliver services to clients and exceed client expectations
• Other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience:
• College degree (BS or BA in a relevant field)
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Private Client Services or related financial services field preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Advanced degree or certification such as JD, CFP or CPA preferred. CTFA certification is available and may be offered by employer within 3 years of hire.
Specific Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
• Strong understanding of asset allocation and goal based investment management
• Demonstrated ability to effectively manage high profile client relationships
• Experienced in managing fiduciary responsibilities
• Experienced with planning based sales model
• Experienced with account compliance and risk mitigation responsibilities
• Demonstrated ability to follow written and oral instructions
• Demonstrated ability to network and build referral partners
• Demonstrated ability to make sound and effective decisions
• Thought Leadership
• Team Player