About The Company and This Position
We are a unique comprehensive financial firm geared towards UHNW Individuals, Business Owners, and Family Offices. We specialize in developing proprietary financial strategies for accumulation and preservation of our client’s wealth.
We are seeking entry-level Paraplanners who are eager to grow their skills in traditional financial planning and develop their knowledge and understanding in our industry leading strategies. The Paraplanner will be working as a member of an advisory team, working closely with our firm Admins and Processors. The role has a specific emphasis on education and mentorship from more senior members of the firm. The individual will provide dependable, daily support to Associate Advisors and Wealth Strategists to deliver exceptional service to clients. On a daily basis the Paraplanners’ goal is to discover how they can add massive value to their teammates and firm clients, and to learn our processes and strategies with the goal of being trained into an Associate Advisor.
We have developed a unique program designed to allow for an accelerated career growth path. In this program Individuals will join the team as a Paraplanner to be trained in The Duffy Method™ of Financial Planning for UHNW Individuals, Business Owners, and Family offices, with particular emphasis on cutting edge Tax Strategies, Alternative Investments, and Insurance Strategies. In this growth path the Paraplanner is expected to progress to Associate Advisor, then to Wealth Strategist over the course of approximately 2 years.
- Run and distribute financial reports and projections
- Prepare meeting prep note templates with client information for Associate Advisors and Wealth Strategists
- Prepare pre-meeting briefs for Associate Advisors and Wealth Strategists giving status updates on the various workflows being completed by all departments for a specific client
- Working with third-party vendors to prepare quotes and other deliverables for client review
- Summarizing research and data for Associate Advisors and Wealth Strategists
- Preparing data forms in conjunction with Associate Advisors to distribute among internal departments to ensure clear communication when delegating work
- Perform basic financial comparisons
- Review client files to ensure completeness of firm records
- Provide support to Associate Advisors and Wealth Strategists in day-to-day tasks, including gathering information regarding client finances, organizing electronic case files, preparing critical documentation and other correspondences
- Oversee new account procedures
- As needed, prepare paperwork, and custom client reports
- As needed, perform other related duties as assigned by Associate Advisors, Wealth Strategists, and Leadership.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Knowledge of the financial services industry, and financial planning basics
- Experienced with CRM usage
- Strong attention to detail
- dependable, reliable, and accountable
- Exceptional organization and communication skills
- Is open to constructive criticism and is able to learn from it
- Excellent memory and someone who takes excellent notes
- Currently holds or is willing to obtain the following licenses and exams: Life, A&H, SIE, Series 7, Series 66
- Alternative to Series 66: Series 63 and Series 65
- Takes pleasure in other people's happiness
- W2 Employee, $22/hr based on licensing and credentials
- Benefits include: 401(k) - Company contributes 5% with no contribution needed,
- Fully Paid Annual Work Trip to Puerto Rico
- Some Travel for our annual weeklong trip to Puerto Rico - Participation not required but highly encouraged
- Performance-based Annual Bonus
- Full Time - 40 hours per week.
- Hours are 8:00 am - 5:00 pm MT with some flexibility
- Candidate must pass a background check and FBI fingerprinting per FINRA/SEC guidelines