Schwab Wealth Advisory is Schwab’s premier, fee-based, and non-discretionary wealth management offering, passionate about delivering exceptional service to help clients achieve their financial goals. We believe that wealth management should be designed to reflect clients’ unique circumstances and needs. As a Senior Regional Manager you will coach and counsel a team of 10-12 Wealth Advisors and Associate Wealth Advisors in a collaborative environment designed to both grow and support the client base they support.
We value integrity, open communication, strong market knowledge, and a passion for client service. If you want to work with a firm that is dynamic, client focused, invests in your growth, and values your contributions, consider a career as a Senior Regional Manager.
What you are good at:
- As a leader you will inspire your team by providing support and championing the collaborative Schwab culture.
- Building collaborative relationships
- You will build and foster relationships with internal partners as well as clients. Internal partners will include Branch Managers, Regional Branch Executives and Directors within the Investor Advice Solutions division.
- Developing others
- We are seeking an individual with extensive financial services experience to share with their team of CFP® or CFA® investment professionals.
- Managing change
- The Senior Regional Manager will establish strategies and design plans to ensure that asset and service targets are met.
- Managing performance
- Part of this role includes the monitoring of client interactions and coaching to improve service and advice quality. You will coach to daily planning and execution that is being provided to SWAI clients. This includes performing the compliance and administrative tasks inherent in our industry.
What you have:
We place a premium on high performance, quality service and the ability to execute the Schwab strategy. Essential skills include:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Active and valid FINRA Series 7 license required
- Active and valid FINRA 66 license required (may consider a 120-day COE)
- Active and valid FINRA 9/10 required (may consider a 120-day COE)
- CFP or CFA required (may consider an 18-month COE)
- Five plus years’ experience in the financial services industry
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience strongly preferred