Roell Capital Management (RCM) is a boutique financial planning and investment firm in the heart of Milwaukee's downtown financial district. Although we work with a true cross-section of individuals, our target clients are current or retired executives for local corporations. We are seeking a professional, detail oriented Certified Financial Planner (CFP) who desires meaningful and compelling work free from the pressure of product sales.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and conduct data gathering meetings.
- Input gathered data into financial planning software.
- Analyze data using various tools provided (Monte Carlo simulations, what-if scenarios, etc.)
- Develop recommendations specific to the client and their financial situation on financial position, risk management, cash flow, estate planning, tax planning, investment allocation, and retirement planning.
- Write a comprehensive financial plan that includes recommendations and supporting data.
- No product sales or business development expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years experience writing comprehensive financial plans
- Proficiency with industry planning software (eMoney, RightCapital, MoneyGuidePro)
- CFP® or PFS™ designation
- Exceptional written communication skills
- Local or willing to relocate - relocation package available.
You will be asked to submit a writing sample during the interviewing process.
Salary starts at $80K but commensurate with experience and credentials.
Benefits: medical, dental, and vision. Retirement plan with employer match. Short- and long-term disability coverage.
Come join us!