Under general supervision, supports organizational “access” initiatives and activities that engage with candidates for CFP® certification, ensuring they advance successfully through the certification process, as well as supports renewal and reinstatement marketing communications to current and former CFP® professionals. Supports production and creative design for department collateral and resources and promotes CFP Board products and events as assigned.
- Works with Marketing team, marketing agency, and other internal departments to execute marketing programs
- Supports a broad range of marketing activities designed to support candidates through the CFP® certification process
- Uses data to monitor and report on program/campaign progress and effectiveness
- Supports marketing efforts that include email, direct mail, digital advertising, telemarketing, web, and other channels in support of organizational goals
- Coordinates production, print, and mailing of direct mail programs – including providing printer specs, receiving, and evaluating costs, managing postage requests, executing mailings, and receiving invoices
- Reviews and approves emails, collateral, and mailing proofs for accuracy
- Writes, edits, and proofreads copy for various marketing pieces including emails, collateral, web site content, reports.
- Oversees candidate engagement program (practice exams, mentor program, career center, handbooks and toolkits, webinars, others TBD) marketing communications as assigned – including mail, email, digital ads, website copy, and telemarketing with an emphasis on editing and approving copy, overseeing vendor activity, providing lists for projects, maintaining inventory, on time project execution, and reporting results
- Executes product sales, book sales, and conference promotions as assigned
- Maintains a schedule of data pulls and transfers for project execution with marketing agency
- Provides weekly status reports to Marketing Director for all assigned projects
- Tracks program expenses and approves invoices as required
- Updates program dashboards and presents marketing results in written, PowerPoint, and oral formats
- Performs other duties as assigned