Wanted: Highly organized, people-centered, proficient advisor
Location: Downtown Bellevue, Washington
We’re looking for a true ‘A’ player to join our team as a Financial Advisor Associate. This role is designed for the individual who thrives in serving people and is committed to developing a financial planning savvy alongside a team of experienced advisors. Our team members are highly valued, supported in their growth and development and compensated more than competitively. And, above all, Alterra exudes our people-first values.
If you want your daily work to have a significant and positive impact on people’s lives…
If you want to work on a team with other passionate, high-performing, and talented people…
If you want a firm who invests to help you learn, develop, and grow your career…
If you want a firm with a proven career track…
If you’re looking for something fun, fast paced and meaningful…
Then you’ve found your dream position!
Alterra Advisors is hiring a Financial Advisor Associate to deliver the daily “wow” to our valued clients through effective financial planning and wealth management. As you develop financial plans, coordinate implementation of strategies, and provide ongoing advising services, you’ll be an integral part of delivering the 5-star experience we strive for every day. Success in this position is imperative to achieving Alterra’s mission of being a leading wealth management firm in the Pacific Northwest.
You’ll be the ultimate person to ensure our clients are receiving high-quality advising and planning service. In collaboration with a Lead Advisor, you’ll meet with clients to understand their unique situation and desired outcomes, and design creative planning strategies. You’ll then take the lead on the implementation of financial plan items and wealth management services throughout the year.
You are the Rockstar we’re looking for if you’re a super people person with positive charm, resourceful, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, are a self-starter, have highly detailed, organizational and problem-solving skills, and can manage tasks efficiently and effectively in collaboration with a team.
- 3-5+ years of relevant work experience in the financial advising field is ideal
- Series 66, 7, and insurance licenses will be required, preferably already in place
- Hands-on experience with comprehensive financial planning, life insurance design, and investments are a plus
Key expectations & skills:
- Positive, friendly and good-humored personality
- Mature, wise, poised and polished professional with an attitude of service
- Excellent and world-class quality work is the only acceptable standard
- Works efficiently with a naturally high attention to detail and processes superior skills in Excel, Word, and generally internet savvy
- Excellent verbal, written and editing skills
- Residence within a reasonable commute to downtown Bellevue is a must
Full time position, hybrid remote schedule between office and home, with great flexibility within the role.
Compensation: BETTER than competitive.
Must satisfy background check.