TVAMP is an RIA in Knoxville, TN. We help clients get their financial life in order and make smart financial decisions.
The Wealth Advisor position responsibilities include:
- Managing and acting as the primary point of contact for certain existing client relationships at the firm
- Delivering financial advice and investment solutions suitable for unique client situations
- Coordinating with our Service Advisors and/or Financial Planners to develop and analyze financial planning recommendations
- Leading client review meetings
The role includes incentive compensation for new assets gathered from existing or new clients. While new business development is not expected from day one, ideal candidates will have a desire to eventually win new business as their role progresses at the firm.
Candidates with existing client relationships will also be considered.
- Bachelors degree required Minimum 2 years of financial services experience required
- Series 7, 63, and 65 (or 66 in lieu of 63 and 65) required
- CFP® Professional preferred, but will consider those progressing toward designation
- Exceptional communication skills, high emotional intelligence, team-oriented attitude, and client-first mentality are required
- Competitive annual salary and incentive compensation
- 401(k) with 6% match and ROTH option
- Group Health Insurance (at employees’ cost)
- Life/AD&D: $50,000 (eligible after 1 year)
- Long Term Disability
- Unlimited PTO