As part to our private bank team, our financial planners map out wealth strategies and model complex scenarios for our high-net-worth clients. We are looking for an experienced financial planner who enjoys interesting work, collaborating with a team of highly credentialed advisors and is laser focused helping clients meet their personal wealth goals and impact their families for generations.
Client Focus - Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external clients; gets first-hand client information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with clients in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with and gains their trust and respect
Strategic Agility - Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately’ has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
Command Skills - Relishes leading; takes unpopular stands if necessary; encourages direct and tough debate but isn’t afraid to end it and move on; is looked to for direction in a crisis; energized by tough challenges.
Building Effective Teams - Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale and spirit in his/her team; shares wins and successes; defines successes in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
Process Management - Good at figuring out the processes necessary to get things done; knows how to organize people and activities; can simplify complex processes; gets more out of fewer resources.
JOB BRIEF (PURPOSE)
Responsible for ensuring delivery of the Key Private Bank (KPB) client experience, financial planning and contact strategy for a book of business in coordination with the Sr. Relationship Manager and client advisory team. Accountable for maintaining and helping to grow approximately 100 client relationships through a proactive focus on meeting client needs as it relates to planning, investments, trust, banking and client service. Leverages technology in the management of client relationships and delivery of advice.
Ensures a focus on client experience and retention through conducting the following activities:
• Coordinate client relationship financial planning reviews (Scheduling, Preparing, Leading, Follow-Up, Implementation, Asset Allocation Review, Estate Document Review, Planning)
• Advise clients on wealth issues
• Collaborate with Sr. Relationship Manager and client advisory team on sales opportunities by assisting with the prospect proposal process, effectively onboarding new client relationships and identifying new business opportunities for existing book of business
• Identify and escalate at risk client situations to Sr. Relationship and Leadership
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The Financial Planner/Client Experience Manager is responsible for functions that align with the Key Private Bank prescribed Client Experience based on each Client’s Value Segmentation to create a constructive client experience. This includes:
• Prepares and delivers client financial plan, individually and as part of a team, presenting appropriate financial solutions via consultative review and proactive contact. Uses Wealth Direction consistently.
• Maintains and expands current client relationships.
• Accountable for management of book of business in Salesforce (house holding, client profile updates, contact management, task management)
• Develops and maintains an in-depth knowledge of financial wealth management services and products as well as knowledge of competitors and competitive products.
• Leads, coordinates, and assembles advisory team based on client needs. Acts as lead and/or client advocate/ representative on assembled team.
• Employs and maintains a disciplined approach to client review process using designated tracking tools to document progress on implementation of client strategies.
• Develops a comprehensive understanding of client’s needs, based on the review and analysis of personal and business financial data gathered through Relationship Reviews, Client Insights and Internal Partners.
• Determines client needs and opportunities using Building Mastery and KPB Planning approach.
• Delivers distinctive service by completing annual relationship reviews with all assigned clients, consistently updates the tools with current client data, call summaries, etc.
• Collaborates with relationship management team to deepen the relationship based upon need and assessment.
• Delivers financial planning and advice as part of collaborative team of professionals.
• Actively listens to concerns, presents a clear concise picture and provides the client with targeted solutions.