We are seeking an exceptional candidate to join our team as a Wealth Advisor Analyst. Wealth Advisor Analyst provide comprehensive support to our high-net-worth client relationships by working closely with our lead Wealth Advisor so that we can be a client's expert resource whenever something may impact his or her financial life now or in the future. A successful candidate will be entrepreneurial, able to operate independently and collaboratively, and must be comfortable driving relationships and projects with little direction.
- Proactively support the team in the management of client relationships.
- Remain accountable for providing excellent service to the client, and maintaining a high level of client satisfaction
- Have a proficient understanding of 1776 Wealth’s investment program and market outlook
- Stay up to date on markets and planning related rules and regulations that may impact our client base
- Lead preparation for and attend client meetings. Take notes and ensure follow up is completed
- Nearly all our clients run businesses and need more than an asset allocation plan, we are their partners and make it our mission to help them succeed.
- Assist in the production of net worth statements, cash flow plans, estate plan summaries and tax summaries. Maintain data in the clients’ eMoney site, as necessary
- Help clients navigate our Raymond James Custodian/IAD portals, mobile app and eMoney
- Review quarterly performance reports for clients before posted to client portal. Identify and resolve issues
- Coordinate with the Client Service Associate to ensure tasks are requests are handled, including new investments, redemptions and cash flows
- Assist the Wealth Advisor with trading client portfolios using our rebalancer programs
- Engage with the team on many business opportunities and investments, work with our entrepreneur client base to enhance their endeavor’s, find financing and sell businesses.
- Review client portfolios and assist in the development and presentation of investment recommendations to clients. Document and verify changes are implemented
- Document client notes and activities in RedTail