We are a boutique financial planning firm devoted to helping dentists expand what’s possible with money and connect their money to life. We provide a complete suite of integrated financial solutions under one roof including personal bookkeeping, tax, investment management, and comprehensive planning. We are a young company with drive and a start-up mentality.
We are searching for an Intern to support our financial planning services for dentists. This requires a desire to become a specialist in all wealth management and financial needs.
www.wealthfd.com | www.taxfd.com
- Be open to new ideas and mentorship. We want to hire successful interns after graduation and rapidly support your growth into a lead advisor.
- Open, service, and coordinate funding of accounts at TD Ameritrade and Schwab. Establish online access for client and set up performance reporting.
- Update CRM with client tasks and information. Ensure all records are up to date.
- Organize client document folders. Rename documents and ensure uniform file structure is followed.
- Sit in client meetings and take notes. Be present in internal prep meetings and learn what it takes to have a successful client meeting!
- Enter initial data into eMoney Financial Planning Software for review.
- Be organized and ensure no task or clients fall between the cracks. Be proactive. You will be responsible for valuable work.
- Pursuing a Bachelors degree in Financial Planning, Accounting, or a related field. Minimum 3.5 GPA.
- Ability to work a minimum of 10 hours/week.
- Demonstrated desire to pursue the CFP Designation.
- You’re an organization-pro… like maybe you alphabetize your spice rack.
- You sincerely love working with people. You treat your teammates and clients with respect and care.
- Cloud-based applications, e-signatures, and new technology don’t daunt you. We use a lot of technology.
Icing on the Cake:
- Desire to pursue CFP, CPA, or other financial or tax credentialing.
- Professional ambition. We are growing fast and are looking for people that are excited by taking on new responsibilities.
- An interest in our work definitely helps – if you’re jazzed about money, tax planning, financial planning, dentistry, or our overall holistic approach to client work – please let us know!