Premier Private Wealth, LLC in Brentwood, TN www.premiercares.net is an independently owned and fast-growing boutique wealth management firm and Registered Investment Adviser (RIA). Our team is passionate about the comprehensive services we deliver to our high-net-worth family of clients. Developing deep and successful relationships with our clients is paramount.
The person who is hired for this position is expected to have knowledge of the financial advisory industry and the operations of an RIA. They will be expected to communicate directly with clients and prospective clients on a day-to-day basis.
Summary of responsibilities: This position serves as the primary liaison between Financial Advisors and clients to ensure quality service is provided throughout the entirety of Premier’s client base. It’s expected that the candidate provide proactive task management of necessary Financial Planning initiatives that increase per advisor capacity to serve clients and facilitate client growth.
Incumbent will work closely with the Operations Team to ensure clients are well served and company goals and objectives are being met. This position is not required to generate new clients for the firm, but help Financial Advisors do so by freeing up their time.
- All meeting preparation-investments and financial planning software updates
- Client check in calls
- Placing investment trades at the direction of a Financial Advisor
- Client facing activities-in person and phone (with exceptions)
- Field and complete client service requests (with exceptions) and track to completion
- Financial planning-initial plan
- Organization of ongoing planning tasks/Tracking planning fees
- Follow ups from meetings
- Client meeting notes
- Attending all in-office and Zoom client meetings
- Client portal demos, Client Training, and Troubleshooting
- Investment software and Morningstar reports
- Organizing/Planning client and prospect events
- Providing all information needed for client and prospects to Operations team
- IRA RMD charitable donation instructions
- IRA RMD client calls-when to take, where to send, etc.
- Simple money movements (with exceptions)
- Tax forms-provide to clients/CPAs
- Updating all social media with appropriate educational content
- Updating Cost Basis
- Verbal authorizations from clients
- Steward all special client facing projects
- 3+ years’ experience in the financial services industry required
- BS/BA in finance or business administration preferred
- Securities registration (series 65 or equivalent) required, designation (ex. CFP®) preferred
- Strong understanding of how an independent wealth management services company/RIA operates
- Detail-oriented; strong decision making and analytical skills
- Technical aptitude; including strong PC, internet and software skills
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player who enjoys working with others and has a servant mindset and positive attitude
- Personable, enjoys connecting with clients Proactive problem solver
- Proactive Problem Solver