Evergreen Wealth Solutions is a boutique ensemble Wealth Management Firm, located in Williamsport, PA. The firm is growing and looking to add an advisor to our team. Evergreen Wealth Solutions focuses on long-term options for our clients, through planning as well as alternative investments. We engage with our clients on a personal and professional level to understand the different pieces of their plan and how those come together to help build and maintain their ideal lives.
Evergreen Core Values:
- We Really Care
- We Value Positive People
- We Are Humbly Confident
- We Put Client Interests First
- We Value Excellence
Responsibilities for this position are as follows:
As an advisor, you will join an ensemble practice to develop and maintain client relationships.
- Effectively and efficiently market the business to a specific niche and target prospects on an ongoing basis Help individuals identify their unique financial needs and objectives: Establish and define the client/advisor relationship Gather data, including goals Analyze and evaluate financial status Develop and present financial planning recommendations and/or alternatives Implement financial planning recommendations Monitor the financial planning recommendations
Analyze clients’ income and asset situation, as requested; at least once annually, review and update financial situation Recommend plans and products to help clients achieve goals; identify appropriate investment and insurance solutions (e.g., estate issues, tax considerations, retirement planning, business planning objectives)
- Coordinates the transfer of client assets to the firm during new client onboarding, working closely with the operations group.
- Provide personal client service: Work effectively with affiliated professionals who also serve as advisors to clients Develop and sustain relationships with other in-house professionals and strategic alliances; when necessary, refer clients to strategic allies (e.g., attorneys) to ensure that needs are met Respond to client questions and concerns Schedule and plan client meetings using the CRM system Rebalance client portfolios based on advisor’s criteria and using appropriate tools (e.g., Model Management) Maintain client cost basis information
Stay current on industry developments; service and product enhancements; regulatory issues; and client needs or wants Participate on firm’s investment committee, as appropriate
- Financial planning and financial advice
- Client service
- SEC Compliance
- Project/time management
- Client and internal communication
- BA or BS in business; advanced degree/designation a plus (e.g., MBA, CFP®, or CPA) Prior enrollment or willingness to enroll in CFP certification program Insurance certifications (e.g., ChFC®), as appropriate