Our Wealth Management firm, is in the center of quaint downtown Winter Garden (20 minutes from Orlando) and currently seeking a Financial Planning Associate to join our winning team. The Financial Planning Associate is an integral part of our team serving as the true connection between our clients, support team, and advisors. This great communicator, influencer and enthusiastic person will support the vision, positive culture and team spirit.
The Financial Planning Associate supports the wealth management through financial plan development and planning support. This individual is responsible for the support and preparation of the financial plan development ensuring accuracy and working with the Advisory Team to ensure all commitments are completed and followed through in a timely manner.
This position requires a pro-active approach and ability to independently carry out the duties of the position. The ideal candidate should exhibit high standards, excellent communication skills, good judgment and ability to take initiative. The ability to effectively manage time and multi-task with attention to detail is critical to this role.
- · Analyzes information and evaluating results to recommend the best solution to solve client or operational problems and being accountable and held responsible for those decisions.
- · Supports the advisory team week over week in any assigned Advisor client planning cases.
- · Provides basic planning support and client deliverables as assigned for client planning cases.
- · Identifies gaps and recommendations in the financial plan and provides feedback to advisor.
- · Review task assignments for each client and work directly with team members to ensure all follow-up and action items as a result of client meetings are documented in CRM and completed within the specified time frame.
- · Under the direct oversight of the Advisor, actively engage in Client Case Prep meetings, providing recommendations and feedback relative to the client’s financial plan as appropriate.
- · Responsible for reviewing statements, forecasting review data, developing a meeting agenda format, creating presentations, case documentation and deliverables for all assigned clients.
- · Supports planning team in developing and maintaining documentation utilizing client documentation standards.
- · Compiles, codes, categorizes, audits, reconciles, downloads and verifies client data in the client related software programs, including CRM’s, Financial Planning Software, Investment Management software, and other related or connected programs is completed according to procedure.
- · Identifies information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events, in the relationship and the data of the clients.
- · Utilizes the ability to add, subtract, multiply, or divide numbers quickly and correctly. The in-depth understanding of time value of money: present value, future value, annuity payments, internal rate of return and compounding interest.
- · Engage and prepare client onboarding requirements with financial planning software
- Team: Teamwork (hungry, humble & smart) makes the dream work!
- Fun: Enjoying our interactions and activities daily within our team and with our clients.
- Motivated: We are self-propelled, not managed, going above and beyond to achieve excellence.
- Growth: Continuous improvement using our uniqueness to better serve our team, clients and stakeholders.
- Wise: Applying Biblical principles and discernment to solve complex problems.
- Stewardship: Is intentionally maximizing our time, talents and treasure to love on others and leave a lasting impact that glorifies God.
- Integrity: Always doing the right thing, even when nobody is watching.
Education, Experience & Skills:
- Bachelors degree is required. Preferably in the a finance-related field
- 3 - 5 Years prior work in the financial industry is preferred
Certifications, Licensing and Registrations:
- Series 6 or 65 & FL-215 preferred
- The ideal client will be interested in or already actively pursuing the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® designation
- Additional education and credentials are a plus, such as MBA, ChFC, CPA, etc.
*****ALL RESUME'S SHOULD BE ACCOMPANIED BY A COVER LETTER *****