Premier Private Wealth, LLC in Brentwood, TN www.premiercares.net is an independently owned and fast-growing boutique wealth management firm and Registered Investment Adviser (RIA). Our team is passionate about the comprehensive services we deliver to our high-net-worth family of clients. Developing deep and successful relationships with our clients is paramount.
The person who is hired for this position is expected to have knowledge of the financial advisory industry and the operations of an RIA. Although they may not deal directly with clients and prospective clients on a day-to-day basis, they will provide support and leadership to the department that does.
Summary of responsibilities
This position oversees all aspects of the operations of the office. This will include the management of workflow, onboarding of new clients, paperwork, and ensuring all tasks and office procedures are completed in a timely and accurate manner. In addition, the incumbent will be responsible for compliance and regulatory oversight, act as a liaison with our investment custodian and other service providers, and supervision of the support and administrative staff. Incumbent will work closely with the sales team to ensure clients are well served and company goals and objectives are being met. As part of the company leadership team, they will also meet regularly with the President/CEO to ensure processes and procedures are being implanted to enhance office efficiency.
- Measure and ensure the effectiveness of all internal and external processes, providing regular updates on performance to company leadership
- Directly supervise other operation employees
- Posses a high-level understanding of the roles and responsibilities of each office position; ability to fill in as needed
- Develop, communicate, and implement effective processes, including growth strategies, workflow initiatives and improvements in the client experience
- Oversee all areas of compliance and regulatory oversight Work with the sales team to resolve client service problems
- Ensure accurate and complete onboarding of new clients
- Oversee and implement special projects for the company as a whole Collaborate with President/CEO and other company leadership regarding the operational infrastructure systems, processes, compliance, technology and personnel
- Motivate and lead a high performing operations team
- Participate with leadership in the overall goals and growth planning of the company
- Act as a resource providing training and support to the operations staff
- 5+ years’ experience in the financial services industry required
- BS/BA in finance or business administration preferred
- Securities registration or designation (ex. CFP®) preferred
- Strong understanding of how an independent wealth management services company/RIA operates
- Detail-oriented; strong decision making and analytical skills
- Technical aptitude; including strong PC, internet and software skills
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience supervising others effectively
- Team player who enjoys working with others and has a servant mindset and positive attitude Proactive problem solver