Altman Advisors is seeking an experienced, Family Office Planner and CFP® with a proven record of success to join our elite Family Office Group team. The Family Office Planner will oversee client onboarding and administration, and provide data-gathering, analysis, plan implementation, portfolio reporting, and other services as needed for existing clients. They will also be expected to develop and utilize a professional network that drives new business referrals.
Altman Advisors’ mission is to protect and grow the wealth of families and individuals. We are a boutique, fiduciary, Multi-Family Office with a dedicated Family Office Group and an in-house Asset Management Group. For over 50 years, our founders have served the financial community with ethics and integrity.
Our team of industry professionals provides concierge-level service, comprehensive financial planning, and discretionary portfolio management for an exclusive clientele. Altman Advisors offers objective advice based on fundamental research and integrated planning for the entirety of our clients’ financial needs. Our Family Office Group services include risk management, tax, charitable, estate, real estate, and liability planning, and more. Our Asset Management Group has expertise in public equities and credit, and Alternative Investments, including private equity and credit, structured notes, and options strategies.
Required Experience, Qualifications, and Duties:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®) Designation Interact with clients, our Capital Markets Group, and Service and Planning team, in managing assets on behalf of the firm.
- Experience creating, implementing, and reviewing customized financial plans for clients
- Minimum seven years of experience working as a client-facing planner with a proven track record of success Develop and utilize professional network to drive new business
- Learn and contribute to the firm’s planning methodologies
- Oversee new clients onboarding & new account processing
- Facilitate online services and money movement Prepare meeting agendas and write executive summaries
- Project management as needed Prioritize, balance, and attend to an evolving array of complex needs
- Communicate continuously, proactively, and promptly with clients at all times Deep knowledge of financial planning and wealth management
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) required Investment planning and asset allocation advice
- Train in and implement Supernova/High & Ultra High Net Worth industry model
- Train in and implement the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) business model
- TD Ameritrade / Schwab / Interactive Broker platforms
- Black Diamond
- Trust and estate plans
- Insurance solutions
- Financing solutions
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive base, bonus and 401K
- Excellent healthcare benefits, 75% paid for by the company
- Education, growth, and leadership development opportunities
- The opportunity to work with and learn from one of the best teams in the industry, serving clients for over 50 years!