Wescott Financial Advisory Group LLC, a Philadelphia based RIA firm is excited to welcome an Associate Financial Advisor to our team.
Wescott advisors utilize their substantial planning experience and strong relationship management skills to be an outstanding trusted partner for our clients. If you are ready to embark on a journey that will provide you with a path for professional growth to become an exceptional financial advisor, this is an ideal role for you.
Core Role Expectations
- Collaboratively supports advisor teams and clients, drafts financial plans and client materials, and maintains client data.
- Gains knowledge and experience teaming with Wescott’s expert advisors navigating complex financial planning matters with high-net-worth individuals and institutions.
- Eager to advance expertise to impress the sophisticated executives and business owners, and manage multiple generations and diverse dynamics of family wealth. Helps advisor team in fostering a unique experience centered around client service.
- Actively make an impact in the community.
Qualities that Thrive
- Consistent commitment to loyalty and excellence in all efforts for clients, colleagues and community.
- Embrace culture that is diverse, collegial, inclusive, team oriented and welcomes change.
- Team player with strong empathy and communication skills that shows initiative to contribute to achieving client goals.
- Exhibits productivity, quality of work and problem solving skills, contributing to delivery of superior client service.
- Bachelor’s degree, preference for secondary degree
- 2-5 years of Advisory Experience
- Completed or Pursuing CFP® certification
- Proficient with MS Office suite and our financial planning technology stack, including eMoney and Salesforce, a plus.
Wescott is passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. More importantly, creating an environment where everyone, from any background, can do their best work.
Our competitive salary commensurate with experience. Performance based bonus and a wide range of employee benefits and support programs that include:
- Hybrid Work Model
- Professional License and Professional Development (CE)
- 401(k)/Employee’s Pension Plan
- Domestic Partner Benefits
- Family/Dependent Care Leave
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Sick Leave
- Vacation (20 days per year)
- Summer Flex Days
- Volunteer Paid Time Off
- Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance
When applying include a cover letter when uploading your resume.
Preference will be given to candidates residing in the Philadelphia Region.